Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? (44502 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by deafeyez: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:
thanks for the go ahead boss
grin grin grin wow so na permission u dey find.
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
2dice01:
lol too bad for him

The name pop up like champagne abi grin
Obviously its shows in your typo

On the contrary, it's not bad , cos I kinda like it. smiley

Keeps in check.
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Zendinho(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Go out more, staying at home reduces ur value.

This is exactly what u hv 2do....
This is what hv been doing to avoid Janet my neighbour.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by 2dice01: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:

On the contrary, it's not bad , cos I kinda like it. smiley

Keeps in check.
huh...most tomboy i know dont make their hair

How is your day going tho
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by HarryJinkai: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
nawa 4 u oo! na her feeling u wan chop?? u better Bleep dat girl quick b4 its too late o! else u go loose ur respect sharperly.....

2 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by vicben27(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
bro are you a learner? the bae is giving you green light you are doing any how! gone are the dayz wen I was still balling . no bae tries that shiiit wit me n go Scot free! na to give her some free style. if you criss the line n bang her! just knw that your no longer free to bring in other girls xspt you both agree to be friends wit benefit wic I wdnt advice make them no come kill you for room one day

4 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
2dice01:
huh...most tomboy i know dont make their hair

How is your day going tho

I know that's why I said my kind of tomboy is funny.. Cause it's inbuilt. Deep in the heart and soul
I love to have both worlds, look feminine, soft and beautiful. I love to be beautiful ,feel beautiful and frosh, lol but inward tough, and smart cheesy

It's exhilarating.

My day is going well.. Just came back from work. Relaxing my entire being cheesy

Lol.. Don't mind me, I love myself a whole lot. grin
It's not a crime nah, shey?
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
deafeyez:

grin grin grin wow so na permission u dey find.
yes na.. cheesy
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by 2dice01: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:

I know that's why I said my kind of tomboy is funny.. Cause it's inbuilt. Deep in the heart and soul
I love to have both worlds, look feminine, soft and beautiful. I love to be beautiful ,feel beautiful and frosh, lol but inward tough, and smart cheesy

It's exhilarating.

My day is going well.. Just came back from work. Relaxing my entire being cheesy

Lol.. Don't mind me, I love myself a whole lot. grin
It's not a crime nah, shey?
hmm
If i hear tough...like you dont run for hen or cockroach grin

Lol you work on saturdays?

It is ...the bible says love your neighbour as your sef
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
2dice01:
hmm
If i hear tough...like you dont run for hen or cockroach grin

Lol you work on saturdays?

It is ...the bible says love your neighbour as your sef

Run ke! Abi Na them dey run from me.

Who runs from fowl and cockroach? undecided
Yea I work Saturday's but am home already.

And to the bolded? Of course I do, especially if the neighbor is not a bad person.

It's not a problem. Easy sef.

How's your day?
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Zhahovic(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Stop playing love and do the needful..
After doing the needful...start playing love..

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by 2dice01: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:

[/b]

Run ke! Abi Na them dey run from me.

Who runs from fowl and cockroach? undecided
Yea I work Saturday's but am home already.

And to the bolded? Of course I do, especially if the neighbor is not a bad person.

It's not a problem. Easy sef.
hehehe for your ant mind tongue

Bad as in?...cos alot of bad stuff seems good these days

Dont tell me you work on sundays too
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Masterclass32: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
She enjoys the attention. She may not be into you.
Better put a hold on the emotions now. Don't put yourself on a high jump.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by itsandi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Swim in her swimming pool and get out for real
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Softhands(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Boys like u obviously learn the hard way all d time!

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by webbro007(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
my Guy Bleep her to coma,NA so one do during my school days, like play before she know i Don put my dick inside, as she try pull am out,NA once i banged her straight 4 knock,she relaxed,begin offload,we banged til d next day,i missed her shall,school was fun then,mostly rainy seasons, i banged that pussy to 27ft wideness like 99 times.
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by talk2saintify(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:
not love feelings baba.. Na bangin feelings I get for am. I wan really bang am.. D girl shape dey kill me
Kid
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Smh
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Mazivitalis: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Gkay1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
if u give your landlord pikin belle, you are completely finish and finish completely.
so take am easy o.
u be just neighbor ooooooooooo
dis pikin nor dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by onimcee1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fiction. However it got you to front page. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
press her breast...if she slaps u,nothing can work btw u guys but if she be like 'stop it i like it' behaviour,proceed to super romance and maybe chop her punny...Your mission is accomplished

2 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
You just spoit all the efforts you have been trying to build. You don't go logical with a girl.

The words, Yes or No, are not in a girl's attraction dictionary. Go emotional- that's the route they understand.

Asking her about the kiss did nothing but brought out the kid in you- the "J.J.C". That's how women view such logical questions. What were you even expecting her to reply anyway?

You should just started acting like a boyfriend already. YOU don't need permission to do all that. Assume you guys are dating already, and you are good to go.

But sorry, you have already destroyed the foundation with your logical question.

Peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by DonBobes(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:
Um, I just relocated to my new apartment and it's been all friendly throughout with just me and my neighbors who are family. But amongst them, is this pretty girl who is always being overly friendly & playful.. She has a good humor & a sweet charisma..

She likes talking and laughing with me a lot which has even gotten the attention of her people in the compound. With this her playful character, I started getting confuse about my feelings for her.. She can't stay a day without calling my name to see me or come to my room to ask for irrelevant things. We've been so close over some couple of days now.. She gives me her phone to view pictures and even allowing me to go through her chats on fb.

Though she told me she has a bf, but the bf stays very far from her like in another LGA which I'm not sure of when last they met grin .. Though, I've kissed her once in my room lying on top of her but she didn't return the kiss and she didn't reject it either.. I did the same thing at our varenda.. She just laughed and left. I also did it once when I told her to close her eyes, she did and I planted a light kiss on her.. She smiled and left. So seeing and observing all these, my mind started playing foul play on me.

I got her WhatsApp no, the way she even obliged to give me d no slf like say she bin dey wait for me to ask am marveled me. So on WhatsApp, after some few funny chats, I went in to know her feelings for me by asking her why she didn't return my kiss when I kissed her in my room. Omoh! Her reply shocked me and immediately changed my mind o.. She was like, "jeez! I didn't av any reason to do that.. and besides, I'm not ur boo.. You're just a neighbor "

After I got that reply, I felt bad and I blamed myslf till I started thinking if I went too far or crossed the boundary.

But yet still she's always d one to msg me first on WhatsApp even when sHe doesn't deserve to msg first. I will snub her and she'll still msg to know why then later say she's sorry.

If she sees me, she'll smile like nothing happened.

Pls house, I'm confused o.. I really like this girl esp her character.. I know she likes me a lot.. Just want to know if she's hiding her feelings from me or she just not interested in me.. because I'm not the type to beg a girl into a relationship.

Thanks

Men! men !! men !!!

Mak i quote u small.
Well thank God m a changed man! If Not i for say .....
But if she's still single n u want to go further with her n not just grazing her KPEKUS. U free but if odawise, abeg leave her to keep raising ur head high. Naso I enter bank 1 day d cashier wey i meet to withdraw say u look smart. Dis ur name last name is lovely i just sed thank, withdrew my money n left shapaly. She fit de eye my money .

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by enemyofprogress: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
She doesn't want you,she has a boyfriend please leave her alone and continue with chioma that your girlfriend that sells banana
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Worksunlimited: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:
Um, I just relocated to my new apartment and it's been all friendly throughout with just me and my neighbors who are family. But amongst them, is this pretty girl who is always being overly friendly & playful.. She has a good humor & a sweet charisma..

She likes talking and laughing with me a lot which has even gotten the attention of her people in the compound. With this her playful character, I started getting confuse about my feelings for her.. She can't stay a day without calling my name to see me or come to my room to ask for irrelevant things. We've been so close over some couple of days now.. She gives me her phone to view pictures and even allowing me to go through her chats on fb.

Though she told me she has a bf, but the bf stays very far from her like in another LGA which I'm not sure of when last they met grin .. Though, I've kissed her once in my room lying on top of her but she didn't return the kiss and she didn't reject it either.. I did the same thing at our varenda.. She just laughed and left. I also did it once when I told her to close her eyes, she did and I planted a light kiss on her.. She smiled and left. So seeing and observing all these, my mind started playing foul play on me.

I got her WhatsApp no, the way she even obliged to give me d no slf like say she bin dey wait for me to ask am marveled me. So on WhatsApp, after some few funny chats, I went in to know her feelings for me by asking her why she didn't return my kiss when I kissed her in my room. Omoh! Her reply shocked me and immediately changed my mind o.. She was like, "jeez! I didn't av any reason to do that.. and besides, I'm not ur boo.. You're just a neighbor "

After I got that reply, I felt bad and I blamed myslf till I started thinking if I went too far or crossed the boundary.

But yet still she's always d one to msg me first on WhatsApp even when sHe doesn't deserve to msg first. I will snub her and she'll still msg to know why then later say she's sorry.

Pls house, I'm confused o.. I really like this girl esp her character.. I know she likes me a lot.. Just want to know if she's hiding her feelings from me or she just not interested in me.. because I'm not the type to beg a girl into a relationship.

Thanks

Commot your mind from dating her.. Just do your konji a favour and shine her korodome to your satisfaction.
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by AskProf: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:

Thanks

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by echelons(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The rate of suicide just spiked and you asking us about your silly dealings with a neighbor? shocked shocked sad

You're beautiful..and you stay in Abuja... Heck, we can start something beautiful too, can we?
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Denko2721987(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hahahahahahahaah... You kissed her lying on top of her.. She is hot and with all these frolicking wey una done do, ur claiming u havent achieved ur nakamura aim? Oya convince me not to think u are lying.. By the way, God help the woman that allows me to get just 20% of the level u'v got to.. With this enchanted hands of mine that can arouse even the most frigid of women, she would definitely have sleepless nights and be speaking Ijaw and Chinese the next day angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lucky bastid, why I no dey ever find myself in such situation,the way that girl go carry belly ehn,no worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This / Pre Wedding Pictures For Me And My Wife Met 10years Ago / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.