Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Man Gifts A South African Man A Mercedes G-class To Apologize For Impre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Gifts A South African Man A Mercedes G-class To Apologize For Impre (429 Views)

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) / Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gifts A South African Man A Mercedes G-class To Apologize For Impre by joemiki(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2017
A Nigerian man, identified simply as John has purchased a Mercedes G-class to a South African man, to apologize for impregnating his wife.

John says he does not regret buying a luxury Mercedes-Benz G-class to the South African man as a token to apologies for impregnating his wife.

He said:

“I know what I did is wrong but I feel better he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife, my girlfriend, is pregnant and will soon give birth to my son.
He was angry at first but when I presented the car to him his anger vanished,”

A source close to the family of the woman who fell pregnant says she knew about the affair but never thought it would lead to a pregnancy. She says she is disappointed the husband accepted the Mercedes-Benz from the Nigerian national.

She said:

“Nigerian men will never take our men seriously. What kind of a man accepts a gift from a man who impregnated his wife? He will impregnate her again and buy the stupid husband another car. I am so disappointed,”
When approached for a comment the husband quoted the bible which says that believers should forgive and forget.

He said:
Read more at: http://www.news.wikiloaded.com/nigerian-man-gifts-south-african-man-mercedes-g-class-apologize-impregnating-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Expensive Souvenir You Ever Got @ An Eventt?? / Bobrisky Publicly Admits 'Yes I'm Gay' / Nigerian Rapper, Ruggedman Reacts To Buhari’s Minister’s Claim Of Using N700m To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.