Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,421 members, 7,920,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Can't... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't... (5446 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't... by TEAMvido(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2017
the fact that you didn't get to penetrate her is paining you ... op I understand how you feel .. you feel used ,deceived and dumped ..... but you can still bleep her real good if you want, you know that right .... cuz thats the only thing she is good for ... .
Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2017
the fact that you didn't get to penetrate her is paining you ...
op I understand how you feel ..
you feel used ,deceived and dumped .....
but you can still bleep her real good if you want, you know that right ....
cuz thats the only thing she is good for ...
[How... when he hates girls already]
Re: I Can't... by Faithscharms2(f): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
laborious:

Thanks for your sound words, I actually confronted her, and. She denied. right now she has rotated around guys in the area..lol

Yeah exactly what is expected..she must deny now,that's why you should have walked in on them and have real evidence to back your story..anyway karma will surely dish out her meal.
Re: I Can't... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
ayokellany:

So many insane people on NL. Why did you not request the OP should grant her a place in heaven just because he wants to help her.
You spoke my mind.. All those girl saying you should give er a house and get her a job just because the guy wants to befriend her and probably take the relationship to the next level are dumb. Did your boyfriend open business on ur head because the guy simply wants to date you. A lovepeddler will always be a lovepeddler no matter the good treatment she receives.
Re: I Can't... by WoundedLamb: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
I only came to praise everyone who read the OP. I never really learned how to read long texts without paragraphs. You guys that read the story are the true heroes!

At your spare time, kindly summarize the article for me. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Funny Photoshop Pictures I Found On The Internet. (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.