Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,624 members, 7,979,121 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Miss My 3 Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Miss My 3 Dogs (784 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 28, 2017
There was a Dog I got about 11 years ago, but I lost him about 5 and half years ago and I was very saddened.

I then got another Dog about 11 months ago, but our neighbor killed her about 8 months ago. I buried her.

I then again got another Dog about 6 months ago, but again our neighbors either killed him or deported him to other place in the night.

I'm very saddened by my loss of my recent 2 Dogs. My neighbors took them away from me. Why did it happen to them when they didn't deserve it? I truly miss them.
Re: I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 28, 2017
It reminds me of my cat. Neighbours are wicked. He survived dog attacks, other Tom cat invasions of his territory just to be killed without honour angry

Maybe it attacked their animals especially chicks. That's what my cat used to do. Try and buy a baby that you can teach to be friendly to small domestic animals.
Re: I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Muafrika2:
It reminds me of my cat. Neighbours are wicked. He survived dog attacks, other Tom cat invasions of his territory just to be killed without honour angry

Maybe it attacked their animals especially chicks. That's what my cat used to do. Try and buy a baby that you can teach to be friendly to small domestic animals.
I'm sorry about your cat. When did it happen and do you have other pets (cats or other pets other than your deceased cat)?
Re: I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

I'm sorry about your cat. When did it happen and do you have other pets (cats or other pets other than your deceased cat)?
A couple of years past.

Havent had another since. I will get a kitten when I can keep one safe.
Re: I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

A couple of years past.

Havent had another since. I will get a kitten when I can keep one safe.
It's seems that cat is your favorite pet. Am I right?
Re: I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

It's seems that cat is your favorite pet. Am I right?
Cats are the best pets. They are independent, and clean. Try a cat. You won't be disappointed smiley
Re: I Miss My 3 Dogs by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Cats are the best pets. They are independent, and clean. Try a cat. You won't be disappointed smiley
There is a neighbor cat that often come to our house. I love her so much that I sometimes wish to heart or kill her. She is so cute. I won't try on cat, but they are best like you said.

(1) (Reply)

American Eskimos Puppies Available For Sale.. Both Sexes / Dog Boarding Services Available In Abuja / 2 Female Neapolitan Mastiff Pups For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.