Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,397 members, 7,940,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye (1250 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by Mudizawap: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2017

Peter Okoye, one half of the Psquare group, has stated the only way he thinks the group can ever come back as one.

In a new interview with Vibe Magazine, Peter who now answers by the name Mr. P said, there is every room for reconciliation if only his brother and bandmate, Paul, will and can accord him some respect. In his words: “Of course.

When the respect is back. When you stay apart for a while, the respect will come. We’ve lost it. People will never understand but we’ve lost that respect. Like I said in the open letter, we will work in future but when we come back, it will be from respect.”

Can they really work together

Source https://naijaextrang.com
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by princeade86(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2017
na ur problem. If u like, dnt work together. Na ur headache. U don make money, so let us hear word
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by chukxie(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Their business. Why should we be bothered? Afterall we don't share in the millions they make grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by rawpadgin(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2017
U guys shouldn't come together o

Cuz we won't buy or download ur music anymore
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by Wizzykinging(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Respect yourself first.
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by Samsimple(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2017
The only solution is to get rid of that woman and become gays
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by thesicilian: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Who asked him?
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2017
If the two of you come together again........ don't let me talk
Re: This Is The Only Way Paul And I Can Work Together Again- Peter Okoye by UniqueUj(f): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Peter,pls invite ur brothers,their wives including yours,have a dinner with them and try and reconcile. I am a wife and I won't see myself allowing my husband to have problems with his family,instead,I will do every possible best to make peace. Let love rule.

(1) (Reply)

Another NYSC Corper Get Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade Today In Warri / Kiss Daniel Reportedly Dating Chidinma (video) / Justin Bieber Flaunts His Heavily Tattooed Chest, Says He's Spent 'over 100 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.