Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage (4426 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

usless men . . . always running from their responsibilities cheesy
like it or not, u cant live without us tongue grin
grin cheesy grin

@post
Why does this story remind me of the man who threw himself inside the well and told Yardua to send him #1 billion naira if he wants him to get out of the well?

Nigerian men do this stupidest stuff sometimes
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by na2day2(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2010
TOPE2000!:

trapping ourselves into untold hardship is not very responsible, sorry! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by kayc33(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by cantell(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2010
@na2day,Untold hardship no be small. My guy dey run from money suckers.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by na2day2(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2010
cantell:

@na2day,Untold hardship no be small. My guy dey run from money suckers.

thank u jare. all dis NL girls think say dem go fit confuse us, e no go happen! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by CGKing(m): 3:21am On Mar 18, 2010
Thought Id seen it all. Mumuness
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by princess85(f): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2010
Hey! People can do anything 2 avoid a bad marriage. He is a muslim, he can marry as many wives as possible. Marry 4, if u c a beta one, divorce one and marry d new one 2 make it 4 again.Thats how they do it there, I ve lived in d north.The rate of divorce there is 2 much cos of this.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by misa001(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2010
well, he should have just call off the wedding for that reason or no reason.
He is entitle to his opinion.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Mhismole(f): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2010
FL Gators:

grin cheesy grin

@post
Why does this story remind me of the man who threw himself inside the well and told Yardua to send him #1 billion naira if he wants him to get out of the well?

Nigerian men do this stupidest stuff sometimes

LMAO!!! did that really happen??
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by YD(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2010
nairaland is the place to ease off stress. . . laughing wildly
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by splashbaby(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
atilla:

Man Arrested for kidnapping himself shocked undecided

the guy no sharp o.
Happens only in 9ja
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Chefo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
Sorry the KID was caught but the NAP was off. Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by 77ken: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
Not surprised mutallabs still plenty grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Phony200(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
If he really wanted to miss well, he would have. He was just too dumb to think out a sensible plan.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by chic2pimp(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
The Dude is smart Jare grin

TOPE2000!:

Well, I beg to differ tongue cool
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by na2day2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

The Dude is smart Jare grin

Well, I beg to differ tongue cool

on both counts, give me 5 wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Xionez(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
I never knew marriage will come to this. Not to be tribalistic but even d hausa man knew wots cookin. He is sharp for puttin 2 and 2 together, but seems lyk he had drained his brain power to come up wit a silly-but amusing- plan.
He was wise to cross check her resumé b4 givin her the 'mrs' job. That single act makes him better than some NLs and folks who rush into marriage then ask questions (or not at all) later.
About the guy dat jumped into a well 4 Yar'adua to give him billions, i hope he is still in there.Patience is the key, OLODO!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
Mhismole:

LMAO!!! did that really happen??
LOL Yea, it was middle of last year
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Nneomaj(f): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
Comic
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by beejaei: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
The guy is mutallabcious.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by jamila10(f): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2010
very creative scape!

grin very funny!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by candylips(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
funny man
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by AloyEmeka5: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMAO . . .  .most guys on NL will do it grin cheesy

Their addiction for NL will give them up. Imagine Sjeezy doing it and somewhere in NL, tribalism is going on, don't you think he will forget about his kidnapped status and log on?
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by harakiri(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2010
This is nuts! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by JPaddy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hey , why don't you check out this job site? you migth the lucky one.
www.aweber.com

Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by MCLOVIN: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
The guy could have just boarded the next available bus outta town, rather than all dat stress.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by MCLOVIN: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
The guy could have just boarded the next available bus outta town, rather than all dat stress.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by tpia5: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
thats sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by tpia5: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Xionez: That single act makes him better than some NLs and folks who rush into marriage then ask questions (or not at all) later.

how is kidnapping yourself better?
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by tpia5: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
TOPE2000!:

LMAO . . . .most guys on NL will do it grin cheesy

na2day?:

hell yeah! especially with the kind of women on NL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

TOPE2000!:

Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by tpia5: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
such cynicism.
Re: Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still funny 8 years later!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby! / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily / I Need Advise On Best Way To Handle My In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.