Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting (4249 Views)

Impeachment Over: Fayose Calls For Street Jubilation As APC Lawmakers End Tenure / Nigerian Judge Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe To Skew Justice In Gambia / And Who Is That Nigerian Judge That Pronouced Ibori Innocent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by AloyEmeka5: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
Judge suspended for street fighting
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - Ise-Oluwa Ige

THE National Judicial Council, NJC, yesterday, suspended Justice Idris Habib Shall of the Bauchi State High Court with immediate effect.

A statement signed by NJC Secretary, Danladi Halilu, said the decision was taken at 50th Meeting of the Council held on February 24 and 25 in the exercise of its powers under the 1999 Constitution.

The statement said: “The suspension is pursuant to the “findings” of the Council that Hon. Justice Shall fought on the street and physically assaulted the petitioner – one Kassim Danlami of the Ministry of Works and Transport, Bauchi, Bauchi State .

“Further, the Judge had attempted to abduct the petitioner into the boot of his car.”

According to the statement, the Council found the conduct “despicable and contrary to the Code of Conduct for Judicial Officers as well as the Oath of Office he had subscribed to”.

http://news1.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=50&z=2
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by bgees(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
wetin we no go see for naija? grin grin streetfighter judge.

enough comedy, so no need to break up abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by AloyEmeka5: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
bgees:

wetin we no go see for naija? grin grin [size=14pt]streetfighter judge.[/size]

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin

I die for laughter when I read the news. may be he is an EX-alaye cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
bgees:

LOL,  na wa for the kin news wey dey come out of naija these days o.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by AloyEmeka5: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
Tomorrow will be the story about alaye bishop. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Kx: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
anoda aboki from north yet again.
will anything good ever come from that part of nigeria at all?
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Igwe9(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
cheesy
hehehe

Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Tomorrow will be the story about alaye bishop. grin grin grin

LOL

Kx:

[b]will anything good ever come from that part of nigeria at al[/b]l?

Haba, yes now,  Kuli Kuli, Cattle for our sustenance, Zobo. Dem get correct northerners too na   wink
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by mrmayor(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
Haha  cheesy cheesy cheesy Holy Moses  grin grin. For once something to laff about. Naija theater of the absurd, ridiculous,  etc. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by AloyEmeka5: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
Kx:

Wait till Hausa farmers strike again before you'll realize that something good comes from North.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by violent(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
. . . .  .  grin. . . .
. . . . . .I I. . . . . .
I I
I I
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by AloyEmeka5: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
mrmayor:

Haha  cheesy cheesy cheesy Holy Moses  grin grin. For once something to laff about. Naija theater of the absurd, ridiculous,  etc. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

I mean, who made him a high court judge in the first place?. He should be arrested for attempted kidnapping since he tried to force his victim inside his car trunk.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2010
OMG! What a shame. . .
A Judge streetfighting, whatever happened to dignity. sad
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by chelseabmw(m): 1:17am On Mar 17, 2010
na zo
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by bawomolo(m): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2010
speechless. even judge na alaye.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
He tried to put the other guy inside the boot of his car. It's quite bizarre that in this country the custodians of law and order invariably see themselves as above the law, they believe they are entitled to break it at will.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by MaxLeo: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
Can anything good come out of Bethlehem ?
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2010
there is no dull moment in 9JA

somebody should direct the[i] learned[/i] grin gentleman cheesy to this site for more info:

How to Become an Ultimate Street Fighter
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Iranoladun(f): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
An unbecoming behaviour from his lordship angry angry

A judge forgetting the ethics of his calling fighting on the street like a common vagabond embarassed
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by gReenmAn(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
This judge must have been letting out residual adrenalin from his participation in the recent Jos carnage.
He should be investigated pronto!
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Pennywise(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
All these our northern brothers. Na waaah
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by atilla(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
bgees:

Guy uve killed me lol, I hope he was not wearing robe and wig when he was giving headbutt and upper cut oo kai.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Elgaxton(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
Aluta Continua o! Judge again chai,
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by aaidel(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
na wa oh see me see nigeria very soon it will be street fighter president
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by tomidayspring: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
Mi yoo rin ooo, oooga!

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Ournaija: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
Kx:

Na Hausa man dey enjoy dis our democracy pass. Go North go see madness everywhere. Police and Soldiers are commoners as long as an Hausa man is concerned.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by gidson12(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
Na wa o! All dis yeye disgrace. If no b yoruba na hausa.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ournaija:

Na Hausa man dey enjoy dis our democracy pass. Go North go see madness everywhere. Police and Soldiers are commoners as long as an Hausa man is concerned.

Before nko? Are they royalty?
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by ademolaD1: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
Well, am really
suprise to hear such. but there is a lessing to learn from that anyway, the upcoming lawyers must work on their temprament.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Carlosein(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
i hope it's not only suspension he gets.
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by deb(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
Where are the script writers? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Judge Suspended For Street Fighting by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
*death* grin cheesy grin

Suspended? Wow, back in the days a powerful man like that can slap you in public and walk away.

Things are defo getting better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udoji Is Dead / Abia State Governor (T.A Orji) Finally Joins A P G A / Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.