Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,027 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read (1552 Views)

Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2017
There is this girl, she is fat and average looks.

She has a boyfriend, he is alright looking.

They have a cute mixed race daughter with light skin and long hair.

I feel angry because she is Nigerian like me but had a child out of wedlock at age 20 and despite that, her and her family are on good terms and support her. Even now, she is 24 the child is almost 4 and they just live together as boyfriend/girlfriend - and her parents are OK with it, so she is free basically to have pre-maritial sex.

I am angry because if I had a child out of wedlock age 20, my parents would NEVER support that and it would cause a problem in my family. My parents would never be happy that I was living with a man that is not my husband having pre-marital sex.

I wouldn't do that either out of my own self respect, nor be happy about it any other family member did it.

I feel angry that she is breaking our Igbo culture, her parents are supporting her and also it is not fair because she is breaking so many rules yet her parents are alive, whereas I am 24 and still a virgin and was GOD fearing yet my mother died.

How is that fair?

What incentive does it give people to follow God when you often see people who LIVE IN SIN progressing and those who are trying to follow GOD suffer?

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Youngmum1(f): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2017
That's her life. She is responsible for what she does. You don't know her pains and struggles besides she might eventually get married to her baby daddy. So don't judge her.
You need to focus on you own life. You are doing great so far if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by greatnaija01: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
HERE WE GO AGAIN.... another cry baby thinking LIFE is meant to be fair.... wishing for what someone else has.... My dear... your current life is the daydream of someone else..... so stop sulking n whimpering and MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT U GOT

Lookingforadvic:

I feel angry because she is Nigerian like me but had a child out of wedlock at age 20 and despite that, her and her family are on good terms and support her. Even now, she is 24 the child is almost 4 and they just live together as boyfriend/girlfriend - and her parents are OK with it, so she is free basically to have pre-maritial sex.

I am angry because if I had a child out of wedlock age 20, my parents would NEVER support that and it would cause a problem in my family. My parents would never be happy that I was living with a man that is not my husband having pre-marital sex.

I wouldn't do that either out of my own self respect, nor be happy about it any other family member did it.

I feel angry that she is breaking our Igbo culture, her parents are supporting her and also it is not fair because she is breaking so many rules yet her parents are alive, whereas I am 24 and still a virgin and was GOD fearing yet my mother died.

How is that fair?

What incentive does it give people to follow God when you often see people who LIVE IN SIN progressing and those who are trying to follow GOD suffer?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Being a Christian doesn't mean everything will go on smoothly in our life, there's time for everything, But one thing is certain, A greater reward awaits us...
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by dominique(f): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2017
This poster has serious psychological issues, hope she gets help.

Please don't post nude pictures with this new account to avoid another lengthy ban.

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2017
-
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Op i feel for you ehnn,sorry about your mom.Just focus on your life,do what will make you happy and stop comparing your life to others.
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

she is fat and average looks.

I feel angry because she is Nigerian like me

My parents would never be happy that I was living with a man that is not my husband having pre-marital sex.

I feel angry that she is breaking our Igbo culture,

I am 24 and still a virgin and was GOD fearing yet my mother died.

I am younger than you and to be honest I would have thought it was the other way round.

How can someone be so bitter and so jealous?!

Who are you to think because she's fat she doesn't deserve to be happy
Because of your ridiculous culture, she doesn't deserve love
Even jealous of a 4 year old child because she's mixed and light skin, wishing that would have been your daughter. Even the ridiculous reason you gave: "light skin"

I'm sorry for your mother's death but this is the most ridiculous post I've read today.

You really need to work on your self esteem, jeez! This was embarrassing to read.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Not jealous! If I want to I can get a white man and have a child like that..

I am just saying it is unfair why someone who purposely disobeyed and disobeys Gods law is blessed whilst me who followed what he told me to do, he just destroyed my life.

My mum was my life what am I supposed to do now

I don't even feel like existing anymore

lovelygurl:

I am younger than you and to be honest I would have thought it was the other way round.

Even jealous of a 4 year old child because she's mixed and light skin, wishing that would have been your daughter. Even the ridiculous reason you gave: "light skin"

I'm sorry for your mother's death but this is the most ridiculous post I've read today.

You really need to work on your self esteem, jeez! This was embarrassing to read.
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
I was here
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

That I how racism start, calling a little cutie 'light skin'
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by amokeme(f): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

I am just saying it is unfair why someone who purposely disobeyed and disobeys Gods law is blessed whilst me who followed what he told me to do, he just destroyed my life.

But your parents won't support so there is a clause.
I'll advice you to mind your business and face your own life, you will find happiness that way.
Stop comparing your life and path to another person's .
You see what they want you to see. And really let go of the bitterness (it's all over your post) not healthy atall
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

Each one of our parent holds half of d heart of their children, Once they're gone, half of the heart is gone, When I lost my dad, I was more determine to make him proud even though he's nt here, he'll always be in my heart. So dear ur mom will always be in u heart, nd do what will make her proud. God is great, nd he knws why everything happens, You shudn't be discourage because we can't always get wat we want. The Best awaits us. Dont lose hope, keep that fighting spirit alive and you'll smile in the future when u remember these things..
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

The fact that you already see getting a white man as an achievement = self hate, low self esteem etc

The fact that you for some reason think you can judge her= get a job

Let's not even start with the "Christianity is the only right religion" syndrome worrying you

And what you are supposed to do now that your mum is gone is accept she's GONE. Her being gone is NOT AN EXCUSE. Some people never had the opportunity to meet their parents, so stop freaking using it as an excuse!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Oluwadare: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
@op........ Know for a fact today that the way each one of us connected to God is precisely different. The person you used as a reference to question the God love over you might not even ready to accept the existence of God, but she might have done little thing that pleased Him unknown to everyone even herself.

As for the situation you found yourself. Believe me God might be preparing you for a satisfactory position in your eventual life. God is the most merciful being. He loves you more than you love yourself, He won't take something out of His servant life without replacing it with something better. Please don't do anything funny to yourself, hang on abit more, yours blessing is around the corner believe me. You will soon laugh and thank your God abundantly. Remain bless dear friend.
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by coolh3ad(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

How is that fair?

Who are you blaming? . GOD??
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Envy and jealousy aren't very xtian like qualities, are they? I really hope you're not an adult that thinks like this! Keep your evil eye to yourself and leave that girl alone. Just because your parents love with conditions and hers love her unconditionally, you shouldn't hate. Now your parent is gone maybe you can finally live for yourself.

Religion doesn't suit you anyway sounds like your family do religion to keep up with the Jones rather than for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by ashjay001(m): 2:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

Thats ur idea of God!? If he truly wanted to direct ur steps, he would add a chain or a means to maintain control.

But, he gave u free will! Life is too short, to waste it, pining over ur birthright!
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Heloct(f): 3:43am On Oct 29, 2017
What is this bikonu?

It's funny. You are vexing over how a lady lives her life. Don't go and do your own thing.

All fingers ain't equal. What you receive accolade on, another might get an insult over.
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Ericsunday619: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Lookingforadvic:

very soon you will commit suicide
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by mployer(m): 4:19am On Oct 30, 2017
24 year old that cannot fend for herself is that one really 24 grin

Sister, there is nothing Christian about you. Going to church and keeping some rules doesn't make one a Christian. Christianity is a lifestyle of love and perseverance. You lack both. Please go on your knees and give your life to christ. Watch his peace settle in your heart. You need it right now.
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
mployer:
24 year old that cannot fend for herself is that one really 24 grin

Sister, there is nothing Christian about you. Going to church and keeping some rules doesn't make one a Christian. Christianity is a lifestyle of love and perseverance. You lack both. Please go on your knees and give your life to christ. Watch his peace settle in your heart. You need it right now.
I am so upset,

I was talking a bit craze before - had a rough week.

Now, I am more down to earth.

I am just upset because I gave my ALL to GOD.

I was evangelising age 16, praying everyday multiple times, imagine being 24 yo female and still a virgin, I was reading the bible, going to church multiple times a week, I was STRONG in my faith and I knew GOD.

I was a true christian, was not perfect but I gave my ALL to God.

And today, my life is a mess. I dropped out of school age 19 because of family stress and now age 24 trying to go back. I have just recently got a job, after years of being unemployed and my mother suffered like a criminal and is now dead, whilst I have psychological issues and the ones who bullied me are progressing.

How can those who fornicate, those who did not even believe in God and would insult him and laugh at me for praying etc and reading the bible in my lunch break, their mothers are alive and family are well. Imagine, the girl who bullied me and called herself an atheist - her sister just got married and their mother was alive and healthy to see it, likewise she seems to be enjoying life.

Can you not understand my frustration?
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
I am so upset,

I was evangelising age 16, praying everyday multiple times, imagine being 24 yo female and still a virgin, I was reading the bible, going to church multiple times a week, I was STRONG in my faith and I knew GOD.

And today, my life is a mess. I dropped out of school age 19 because of family stress and now age 24 trying to go back. I have just recently got a job, after years of being unemployed and my mother suffered like a criminal and is now dead, whilst I have psychological issues and the ones who bullied me are progressing.

How can those who fornicate, those who did not even believe in God and would insult him and laugh at me for praying etc and reading the bible in my lunch break, their mothers are alive and family are well. Imagine, the girl who bullied me and called herself an atheist - her sister just got married and their mother was alive and healthy to see it, likewise she seems to be enjoying life.

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
I am so upset,

Why must u compare ur life with hers, Everyone has their own problem only they tell u, Bringing something like this to public is something else.. I'm sorry to say you're a baby Christian, Dnt u knw d story of job...

Next on the agenda pls, I tire 4 dis case
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by mployer(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Lookingforadvic:
I am so upset,

You are just a vessel the devil is using to preach hate against God, but it won't work for you and your master.
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Marry me and all your problem is solved
Lookingforadvic:
I am so upset,

1 Like

Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Marry me and all your problem is solved
grin grin she wants a white guy..
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Adebimpe231:
grin grin she wants a white guy..
I can buy bleaching cream
Re: Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I can buy bleaching cream
ha ha u had better nt try it.. d lady's case is in court grin

(1) (Reply)

Brokenhearted Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms / Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote / Guys: Be Careful Of These Set Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.