Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (23219 Views)

Atheists Scared Of Ghosts. / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by delexy123: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2017
blueAgent:

Africa is backward becos most Africans are dumb with a dumb culture.
so is your 'dumb' comment
Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by blueAgent(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
delexy123:
so is your 'dumb' comment

Thank you, untill you are able to refute my facts about Africans i can take you serious.
Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by Paradine: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2021
I am American and I often wonder if most ghosts and witches truly believe in themselves.
Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by orisa37: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2021
NO. WITCHES ABOUND IN US UK EU & RUSSIA.
Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2021
No one acts ghost movies more than Americans and Brits. But yes, you Africans can criticize yourselves and lick their b.utts because of your inherited inferiority complexes.
Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by Daviddson(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? by sarahkel: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
what one believes works for them as for me I don't believe in nonsense like witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Notorious tragedies On Christmas day / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.