Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,483 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) (30760 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChappyChase:

At least someone ensured the growth of something that gives others hope! You what have you ensured

I may not have done anything yet, but I shall ensure the entrenchment of REASON into African society.

BTW I'd rather not engender any growth at all, than abate a negative one.

Shalom
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
That really mimics the facial looks of the late "man of God".

But,

That lady in black, in the from row, is not properly robed.
In layman's parlance: she is not well dressed.

(Some one should give me that pink-headed goose meme) grin
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by cstr1000: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Papa Idahosa.
The Elijah of Benin city.
Sent terrible local Demons on the run, tamed the Oba, and took over the entire spiritual athmosphere.
I am sure they have must rejoiced the day he died.
Rest on sir.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by KingDavidic(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
I have a video of all he did before he died....but don't know how to upload it,you guys will like it.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by 2shure: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
can chiwetalu agu
act the role of tb joshua
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
The resemblance is something else.
Iooks like Papa.
nice role

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
KingDavidic:
I have a video of all he did before he died....but don't know how to upload it,you guys will like it.

KingDavidic please can you send it

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Celebrating a "HERO OF FAITH" ......
I REALLY NEED TO SER THE MOVIE Celebrating a "HERO OF FAITH" ......
I REALLY NEED TO SER THE MOVIE
Celebrating a "HERO OF FAITH" ......
I REALLY NEED TO SER THE MOVIE
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by femi4: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
I hope he didn't own a private school that only the rich can afford coupled with a Jet while on earth ....

No Nigerian pastor that owns a jet will make heaven...
Its in the good book but they don't show it to their Ever gullible followers...
Indomie generation..... you don't even know the era he died. FYI, no private uni in Nigeria at that time
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by femi4: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
KingDavidic:
Upload it in any file Sharing site and post the link here
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Elioandrew: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
diasporaman:
What a replica! This must surely be a must watch movie. I miss Papa Idahosa
so much

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by seyi360(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
I hope he didn't own a private school that only the rich can afford coupled with a Jet while on earth ....

Papa Idahosa made it to heaven, sorry if you're disappointed.
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by breakeven: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
OfficialAwol:
He did well to depict one of the charlatans that ensured the growth of religious industries in Nigeria.
You are the charlatan here. Papa idahosa was an icon and a father of the christian faith in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
pesinfada:
Pastor ibu
Ibu is John Okafor
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Been a while I saw Charles okafor on d screen,wud see d movie cos of him sha...really a great actor back in those days

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
daveP:
No be this guy wey anita joseph&one other lady dey twerk for while was doing referee of who did it pass? grin

Nope, that was Charles Okocha
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
diasporaman:
What a replica! This must surely be a must watch movie. I miss Papa Idahosa
Wia you born when the man was still alive?
Indomie generation forming

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by gudvibz(f): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
A movie abt my papa now that is a must watch. He was great when alive ,even now that he is dead he's still
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by imstrong1: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Couldn't differentiate between the two initially at first glance, thumbs up to nollywood on this the character is excellent, Papa was a father to many was a pentecostal revolutionary in nigerian taking the gospel to many nations
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by MXrap: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
The resemblance is almost 100%.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Charles okafor never old o...since those days
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by daveP(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

Nope, that was Charles Okocha
Oh, thanks grin
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
lwkm my heart fly for a second I thought twas that crazy character Charles okocha
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

He pioneered it
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Yameater(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
OfficialAwol:
He did well to depict one of the charlatans that ensured the growth of religious industries in Nigeria.

God saved you that I am in a good mood today
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oh my wow!!! The resemblance is stunning!!!
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oh boy eh....the guy resemble papa for side nor be small.

RIP Papa Idahosa
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Charles okafor never old o...since those days

...as in eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by paxefe: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wow. I can't wait to have a copy. Arc B A Idahosa was a great man of faith. Impossibility is nothing before him.
Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Please sir, kindly show us the bible verse to back up this claim of yours. I am really curious.

I only hope it is not the seven books of moses or the book of Mormon you are referring to as good book.

Re: Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
OfficialAwol:
if thunda no fire u make God punish u if church na industries dey cn neva produce a shame like u
#tufiyakoa
if na mi born u ah for down exchange u with biro cover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] / Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) / Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.