Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,142 members, 7,987,975 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (49510 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Bullhari007(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2017
see wetin togba leave... Davido the turtle ninja it will never be well with you
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by alexxycorn: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Shit box... Daz al i see
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol
Oloshos everywhere
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by SUNDICOS(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Can't see anything BROO
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by plice02(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Na wa o.. all that bum for just one person... cry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by jobbers: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
oh
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by pweetiedee(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
KardinalZik:

Lol. I'll rather be the daddy of your children if you go gree.
I no wan be baby daddy abeg.
awwwwn. so sweet.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by okonja(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Gidan kashi kawai undecided undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by newoffer: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
her watermelon is off market
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2017
n.a. lie. .I know this artificial thing most girl now wears. . a kind of paint with form around the buttocks and side waist. .wen you won enter promise then you go know. .
well she fine Sha!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
what should we do today?
today o.... all i see is dust and nufin but dust and food for termite at the end of the day.....

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Ladies with big ass thinks all they can offer is the ass, well some guys are crazy about ass undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by unclephilio123(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
pryingeyes:
Are u kidney me?
No...I'm intestinal you
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
KardinalZik:
Why is she posing like that in the last pix?

Is she ready for the fourth child?

She needs to get returns on investment. Money wey she use buy the nyash must not waste.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by jagabanlewis(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
We knw d trick mk she stand normal u go see say nufin dy dere
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by scorpio2013: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
For someone who lost her brother recently, I think this is inappropriate
Drinokrane:
The former actress and mother of three shared these new photos on IG page showing off her massive behind.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/caroline-danjuma-shows-off-her-massive.html

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Owodiong(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
werin tagbo de enjoy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2017
galadima77:
I don see am, so?
Go and buy vaseline cool. And then

.....give it to a nursing mum for her baby cheesycheesy gringringringrin.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Papadoh(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Where is that stupid Vaseline when you need it? FOUND IT! I'm touching myself tonight.

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Joshuamassodi(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Drinokrane:
The former actress and mother of three shared these new photos on IG page showing off her massive behind.

she is about droping another child
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Rinsola32(f): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2017
pryingeyes:
Are u kidney me?

Lol...this reminds me of something.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by Coolgent(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2017
Chai! Wetin dem the call dat pastor wey like 3some?
Anyway oga Pastor com see meat!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by tealaw(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Kids stop going to school, it's not worth it. Just build on ur ass. Kim made it, u can too.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by sholajigga(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2017
femi4:
See Tagbo's food.....who dey in charge now?

Davido.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by DavoPicasso(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
Chai!!! Tagbo chop something!!!

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by brightnelly(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2017
She's advertising for another TAGBO undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Drinokrane:

I guess na wetin kill tagbo be that.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by greypencils: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2017
femi4:
See Tagbo's food.....who dey in charge now?
I AM IN CHARGE
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by ncoolsome(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2017
OKorowanta:
A beautiful woman can fall in love with anyone.
Caroline /Tagbo case is one of such examples.
From looks, someone will mistake Tagbo for
Caroline's gateman.
First thing tomorrow, I dey go wait Genevieve for bus stop. No more fear.

Tagbo wasn't anyone....heard the family hold pieces and what else does a woman want??
Re: Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo by EmmyDJourno: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
These girl wey dey act Genneiveve house girl that year, marry rich man leave am, date rich kid he died

Now the market and hustle must move on

Shame on this generation cause you wonder the sort of kids we would raise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.