Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere (737 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by Meca4christ: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
It was a done deal on Saturday in Imo State the 28th of October, 2017 as CJ weds Ebere officially in what turned out to be the most beautiful event of the day.

As the saying goes, what God has joined together, let no man put asunder and to this regard we pray for God’s blessing and a happy married life to CJ and Ebere.

Source : https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/10/29/tradditional-marriage-of-the-day-as-cj-weds-ebere/

Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Is that a woman blessing them? In Igbo culture! Are there no elders
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by PenisCaP: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Sexy20:
Is that a woman blessing them? In Igbo culture! Are there no elders

What are u saying?..
What do i kno about igbo culture pls stop talking rubbish.
Anyone can bless anyone.
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by KardinalZik(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2017
PenisCaP:

What are u saying?.. What do i kno about igbo culture pls stop talking rubbish. Anyone can bless anyone.
Oga, that's a man's birthright!
Just like eating gizzard or breaking and blessing kola.
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2017
PenisCaP:

What are u saying?..
What do i kno about igbo culture pls stop talking rubbish.
Anyone can bless anyone.

At least you have confirmed my suspicions by asking me what YOU know about Igbo culture! Of course I know u don't ....
I guess you are from any of these places that don't know whether to join Igbo or another culture because
If you are core Igbo, grounded in customs and traditions as it concerns marriage, u wouldn't have been this daft to know that some roles are specifically for men irrespective of civilisation.
This is not women now eating gizzards freely...
Marital processes are men's business
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2017
KardinalZik:

Tell him. They want to leave omenana and be doing omenenu
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by PenisCaP: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2017
KardinalZik:

Arant nonesense!!..
Those are archaic custom..
This is 2017 wake up... my house anybody can eat gizzard.
Anybody can bless marriage. And u cant be more "igbotic" than i am

Yes its the work of the father to bless marriage but where by hez not around.. u cant deny woman that.
They are humans too..
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by PenisCaP: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Sexy20:

At least you have confirmed my suspicions by asking me what YOU know about Igbo culture! Of course I know u don't ....
I guess you are from any of these places that don't know whether to join Igbo or another culture because
If you are core Igbo, grounded in customs and traditions as it concerns marriage, u wouldn't have been this daft to know that some roles are specifically for men irrespective of civilisation.
This is not women now eating gizzards freely...
Marital processes are men's business

U are just a primitive fellow.. this is new age, not in those dayS of woman cant do this , woman cant do that.. yes it is the duty of the brides father to bless the marriage but whereby hez not there anybody can bless it.
Or u telling me God cant accept a marriage blessing from a woman? undecided

Pls wake up MR PRIMITIVE.. as far as im concerned those bliv are worthless are insult to women.. I AM CORE IGBO ROOTED IN TRADITION .

anybody can bless marriage
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2017
PenisCaP:

U are just a primitive fellow.. this is new age, not in those dayS of woman cant do this , woman cant do that.. yes it is the duty of the brides father to bless the marriage but whereby hez not there anybody can bless it.
Or u telling me God cant accept a marriage blessing from a woman? undecided

Pls wake up MR PRIMITIVE.. as far as im concerned those bliv are worthless are insult to women.. I AM CORE IGBO ROOTED IN TRADITION .

anybody can bless marriage

Mr STONEAGE, NOT IN IGBO CULTURE AND CUSTOMARY MARRIAGE
Your ppl can do that in their rooms....
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by PenisCaP: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Sexy20:

Mr WISEMAN, NOT IN IGBO CULTURE AND CUSTOMARY MARRIAGE
Your ppl can do that in their rooms....

Ooops.
Come and lock me up na MR TRADITION!.
Bcoz i didnt do it in my room..
And guesswhat that marriage is booming with 2 lovely kids.
tongue
Re: Tradditional Marriage Of The Day As CJ Weds Ebere by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ooops.
Come and lock me up na MR TRADITION!.
Bcoz i didnt do it in my room..

Nwokem,

(1) (Reply)

Do Need Photographer For Your Event? / Ten Years Challenge: See The Face Of The Little Girl Who Won The Challenge / Iyanaiyesi, Sango And Its Environ. Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.