Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (54862 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by tlops(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Shey, he will still apply to home office to bring in his new wife. They are waiting for his application to bring her. Then he will no what frustration he will get.

It happened to someone I know. They frustrated his marriage to the Nigerian woman. His application was kept for three years then denied. Appeal and further appeals took another 1.5 years. They said unless he has two children with the woman in Nigeria his application will not be approved. Guess what, the guy called and said his Nigerian wife has married another person. That how they messed up his marriage. His wife in Nigeria waited seven years before she gave up.

He may have played smart now but wait for the final story.

He could have waited to get his papers and then divorce the white lady before embarking on this marriage.

1 Like

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by aguyph: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Some black ppl wicked oh! he use dis old woman with all d promise of love just to achieve his green card dream.
And now dat d goal has been achieved he heartlessly dump her to her faith.
when they kill him Moro na you be no one to blem oyibo
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
the white woman is even finer than the fat black opolo he married

I was just saying what I saw...didn't mean to be harsh

1 Like

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by dollytino4real(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
madam iburibu sori u hear! i wil inform lie mohammed to tell buhari to tell queen lizzy to stone him back to reset his career
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
Lol some white women are pathetic. How would they think that if an African man would want to pick a proper wife he would pick them over African women.

African men are not brainwashed black American men na.
You’re an idiot. No condemnation for the wickedness of this man in question.

4 Likes

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by nonix22(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
EWAagoyin:
This is how generational curse starts... You can't cheat and go free even if think you're free... Useless men everywhere...arrant nonsense
I just dey imagine how European curse go dey fall on the guy after reading ur comments

1 Like

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by expensiveguyman(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2017
golddust6000:
i.diot are you there? Mr know all.
I don't trade words with low life ppl like you who counter people's opinion through name calling. bcoz it's obvious dat u hv noting intellectual to offer.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by hokafor(m): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2017
But this guy don't have taste when it comes women.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe the oyibo woman nor sabi give the guy the normal calabar gals standard of lashing

Styles like cowgal ,cobra baccky,bending yansh etc that's y embarassed
Lol wc one be cobra baccky again grin grin grin
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Tinyemeka(m): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe the oyibo woman nor sabi give the guy the normal calabar gals standard of lashing

Styles like cowgal ,cobra baccky,bending yansh etc that's y embarassed
Window protector, etc.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by notoriousbabe: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Two days ago. Pepper made me cry
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Benita27:
Do Nigerian guys marry these older women for sex compatibility?. You want kill her with cow-girl and the aforementioned?. grin

He may have gotten his green card after his marriage to the Briton. Whatever he did with her was for greencard. These white oldies will never learn that they're a means to an end when a Nigerian guy starts preaching love.

I swear they never learn! Don't they watch the news?
When you hear Nigerian and man in the same sentence, you should be very cautious.

1 Like

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
trustyshoess:

They can't force him to forfeit his citizenship. It's not a visa that can be cancelled. Howver, he could be put in jail for it

He can be stripped of his citizenship since he obviously committed bigamy and marital fraud.
Don't make excuses for evil, hanty.

1 Like

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
kneehighbootz:

He can be stripped of his citizenship since he obviously committed bigamy and marital fraud.
Don't make excuses for evil, hanty.
Not making excuses, just stating facts. Once you're a citizen, unless it can be proved that your citizenship was acquired fraudulently (such as identity theft, false identity, etc), your citizenship cannot be revoked. Once you've been given that signed certificate, It's final. They'll have to treat you the same way the would treat a born British citizen in that same position which is imprisonment. Citizenship is almost impossible to take back (unless you revoke it yourself), and that's why countries don't just hand it out to anyone. That's why you have to do certain things, live and work in the country for a stipulated amount of time, meet certain criteria and most likely be able to speak the language before your application can be considered.
I'll mention again that I'm not making excuses for anyine, just addressing the fact that citizenship cannot be taken back
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by martinosi: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Benita27:
Do Nigerian guys marry these older women for sex compatibility?. You want kill her with cow-girl and the aforementioned?. grin

He may have gotten his green card after his marriage to the Briton. Whatever he did with her was for greencard. These white oldies will never learn that they're a means to an end when a Nigerian guy starts preaching love.

He married the British Lady for his UK Green Card - End of Story....

We see this all day every day living in North America/Europe

1 Like

Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by erico2k2(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2018
trustyshoess:

Not making excuses, just stating facts. Once you're a citizen, unless it can be proved that your citizenship was acquired fraudulently (such as identity theft, false identity, etc), your citizenship cannot be revoked. Once you've been given that signed certificate, It's final. They'll have to treat you the same way the would treat a born British citizen in that same position which is imprisonment. Citizenship is almost impossible to take back (unless you revoke it yourself), and that's why countries don't just hand it out to anyone. That's why you have to do certain things, live and work in the country for a stipulated amount of time, meet certain criteria and most likely be able to speak the language before your application can be considered.
I'll mention again that I'm not making excuses for anyine, just addressing the fact that citizenship cannot be taken back
Let me just add to this, He wont lose his citizenship, however he cant bring that woman to the Uk as a legal wife unless he divorces the 1st wife as the law stipulates which I think he would do. As things stand its a marriage in two different countries and its not illegal to marry more than one wife in one of the countries.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
trustyshoess:

Citizenship can be revoked by authorities within a twinkle of an eye.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elder001:

Citizenship can be revoked by authorities within a twinkle of an eye.
Nope. As far as I know, only one person in the UK can take away someone's citizenship and that is the prime minister. It is not done in the "twinkle of an eye" over silly reasons. This usually only happens when the person is seen as a threat to the country, for example, high level terrorists.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
trustyshoess:

Nope. As far as I know, only one person in the UK can take away someone's citizenship and that is the prime minister. It is not done in the "twinkle of an eye" over silly reasons. This usually only happens when the person is seen as a threat to the country, for example, high level terrorists.

This is so funny.. Which one is only the Prime Minister? In Britain for example the monarch who is also head of state is sovereign.
The Monarch has the right to withdraw or honour any individual with citizenship.
Same thing applies to presidential - parliamentary like Israel, Russia,germany.. The presidents has the power to grant or withdraw too.

Anyways that's for that one.. For your post @ they must be treated like citizens who were born there..

USA has deported more than 5 American citizens back to Nigeria this year alone. Some were granted citizenship 20years ago but once they commit a crime their real country comes to the scene and they're deported back, tell me how is that treating them like citizens who were born there?

I think such things do happen in the UK too.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Elder001:

This is so funny.. Which one is only the Prime Minister? In Britain for example the monarch who is also head of state is sovereign.
The Monarch has the right to withdraw or honour any individual with citizenship.
Same thing applies to presidential - parliamentary like Israel, Russia,germany.. The presidents has the power to grant or withdraw too.

Anyways that's for that one.. For your post @ they must be treated like citizens who were born there..

USA has deported more than 5 American citizens back to Nigeria this year alone. Some were granted citizenship 20years ago but once they commit a crime their real country comes to the scene and they're deported back, tell me how is that treating them like citizens who were born there?

I think such things do happen in the UK too.
The queen doesn't have any such powers. I'm a citizen myself and i know what I'm talking about. I don't know about the US but for the UK, only the prime minister has the power and it has to be justified, like I said for example terrorism
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

The queen doesn't have any such powers. I'm a citizen myself and i know what I'm talking about. I don't know about the US but for the UK, only the prime minister has the power and it has to be justified, like I said for example terrorism

Well, after my research I found out only the homeland secretary and not the Prime Minister or the monarch has the power to withdraw citizenship but the the secretary must be able to prove that the person pose a great danger to Britain itself.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

I think only those who got their citizenship through naturalization and registration can be stripped off British citizenship.
Re: British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Elder001:

I think only those who got their citizenship through naturalization and registration can be stripped off British citizenship.
Even born citizens can be stripped but it's not common and it has to be justified. Rarely ever happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.