Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) (9516 Views)

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Anal cancer or AIDS
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by excanny: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
RegalD:

With the use of WE in yourpost... Gay sighted

Your didnt sight well. "We" as in the human race in general.

I said in a couple of thousand years, anal sex may not cause any problems, since "we" may have evolved to accommodate it, Will I be alive then?

Poor reader!
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by excanny: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
JON01:

.Hey you must be a fool man, Is your mind judging you or what! Ppl like you see the right and yet ignore it..I don't hate ppl either but their sexual orientation freaks me out. The other day a friend was rubbing my dick,spying on me In bathroom NOW fool tell me what doEs he gain in doing that. Sure you would have indulge and rub yours back if you were to be the one OMO Werey Oshiiii

Oloriburuku.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by excanny: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
So how do they have sex? orally?

Yes. Oral-sex and mutual masturbation with their hands.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

Yes. Oral-sex and mutual masturbation with their hands.
I still don't think they can forever hold off the temptation of going anal, you know?
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Anal cancer or AIDS
Probably both. Happy birthday by the waysmiley
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
another fake blogger with fake news but the two people in the pictures doesnt look alike
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Me wey common pile dey do me like sey I go die of pains na him I go gree mk one niggur come tear my anus with d1ck? lie lie

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
If only gays will learn and stop the rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
Probably both. Happy birthday by the waysmiley

Thanks darling
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by kingjomezy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

Not all gays have anal sex.

The truth is that we have not evolved to have anal sex but maybe in a thousand years of homosexuality, our genes will better adapt and we wouldnt have these kinds of problems again.

Nigga dey hope....

One... Bleep evolution.. It ain't happening
Two... World don end before then.
Three... You don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by bedford101(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ooosheee badest....Jacob
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fornication:

angry
c name

fornication
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
dan9ice:
Why did God created women? It helpmate, sexmate.. Etc
The English on this thread grin cheesy
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Twizzy30(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
The fool even had tattoos on his body

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by JON01: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

Oloriburuku.
.Omo Ale Rada Rada,life don tire you Abi foolish disgusting creature. Wo! Better don't step on my toes

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by zinizta: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
The Guy Probably Died Of AIDS...
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by zinizta: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
excanny:

Your didnt sight well. "We" as in the human race in general.

I said in a couple of thousand years, anal sex may not cause any problems, since "we" may have evolved to accommodate it, Will I be alive then?

Poor reader!
Your Middle Name Must Read "No Homo"... Or Otherwise "Nigga You Gay"

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by excanny: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
zinizta:
Your Middle Name Must Read "No Homo"... Or Otherwise "Nigga You Gay"

I am not gay and I see nothing wrong in being gay, except the problem of anal sex, which has to do with our present biology. Tho I believe anal sex could become perfectly OK in the distinct future, but most likely not in our lifetime.
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Uyi168: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Folfy:
say no to anal sex
Vaginal sex is cool right?
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Fornication: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2017
julietkcee:
c name
fornication buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
But people love me angry Even you cheesy
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by indodon(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
julietkcee:
c name
fornication buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hey

no news?
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
indodon:
hey

no news?

they released only HND/NDE

NDM nt yet releasd
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by indodon(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
julietkcee:
they released only HND/NDE
NDM nt yet releasd
so ah stay put ?
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by ignis: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bobrisky will end this way.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Digmygold: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ancestor hiding under red pill needs to see this
Re: Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Rock Matching Outfits With Their Son In Beautiful Family Photos / Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate / Nollywood Actor Identified Among Kidnappers Killed In Shootout With Police (VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.