Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying (851 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2017
i have been a member of this forum since 2009 i had to create another moniker to do this.
last week sunday my aunty got a call from a good samaritan telling her about how my mum collapsed on the road, my aunty called me immediately informing me about what happend quikly i put a call accross to one of her neighbors describing the area she collapsed to them.
they found her took her to the hospital and it turned out to be severe headache that caused her collapse. The doctors attended her and she revived a bit we even spoke on the phone and she said she was getting better.
but two days ago the whole thing took a turn for the worse when i got a call from her neighbor daughter that her illness has now developed into stroke and one part of her body is paralized she no longer see's clearly and cannot eat.

right now i have spent the little i have i graduated in 2015 but i still have some debt to settle in school before i go for nysc.

i want to move my mum from portharcourt to anambra state where her family resides so she will be properly looked after but the doctors wont release her unless we pay the remaining bill of about 90thousand naira.

please nairalanders i will appreciate if u guys canhelp me in this situation as i have run out of funds to handle this issue.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by ossaichika(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stories don't move souls this days,
Am not saying we need proves ooh but
At least your a Nigerians and you know how people frame up stories to get attention and extort money from people,
Last month one young guy approached me jeje Crying ooh @ motor park,
Asked for help, that his dad is dying I gave him 2k
After performing at a show, I visited that same park by evening
Na so I see this same eating eba and draw soup with kpomo
With one other guy which might be his co workers

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
ossaichika:
At least your a Nigerians and you know how people frame up stories to get attention and extort money from people,

You are right anybody can wake up and frame up any story just to make money.I just pray God heals his mum.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by ossaichika(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You are right anybody can wake up and frame up any story just to make money.I just pray God heals his mum.

Thats if its true
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
ossaichika:
pls this is no joke. i can give more details for those who want to verify this pls dont make joke out of this , she is the only parent i have known all my life my father has never been there for us.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
So sorry man
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Queenlovely(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
I am Greatly torched by your predicament. I want to help. Why should I store money in my account when it can save a Soul.
I told my sister and she just shrugged and said I should be careful. Please I don't want to make a mistake. Don't lie to me or I will track you. How much do you think is needed

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
I am Greatly torched by your predicament. I want to help. Why should I store money in my account when it can save a Soul.
I told my sister and she just shrugged and said I should be careful. Please I don't want to make a mistake. Don't lie to me or I will track you. How much do you think is needed
about 90 thousand naira to discharge her so we can take her to anambra state. Any thing u can help with will be greatly appreciated. I can provide u with any proof you want. My phone is 08137694232 my account no is 0236653255 gtb acc name emmanuel ifeatu otti
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
update: a deposit of 20K has been made to the hospital, Pls nairalanders anything you can help with to get her in sound health will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by LadySarah: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gods healing fall on her,shes going nowhere cos she has to be alive and healthy to enjoy her labor.
ps to ur Online detectives, its not ok to make ppl not want to give because of fear of scammers and CIA prowess.If he is a scammer then he is scsmming hinself and his destiny not you the giver.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why hiding under new moniker? There is nothing new under the sun, man. If you are not ashamed to post your account details, don't be ashamed to use your old moniker and at least give us pictorial evidences of what is happening to her if you won't mind covering her face. Then why can't you contact your extended family members that you think are responsible and give them.update also, at least to be on a safer side.
Nobody likely give a damn to stories these days, we have good people here that will help you but without you proofing genuine will never do and move an inch. Go ahead and use your old moniker, don't be ashamed. Be a man cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
priceaction:
Why hiding under new moniker? There is nothing new under the sun, man. If you are not ashamed to post your account details, don't be ashamed to use your old moniker and at least give us pictorial evidences of what is happening to her if you won't mind covering her face. Then why can't you contact your extended family members that you think are responsible and give them.update also, at least to be on a safer side.
Nobody likely give a damn to stories these days, we have good people here that will help you but without you proofing genuine will never do and move an inch. Go ahead and use your old moniker, don't be ashamed. Be a man cool
the fact that i have been on nairaland since 2009 does not mean i am popular here my old moniker has nothing to reveal about me but this new one is my real name and even sure name . I cant post pictures now cuz am in anambra state and she is in portharcourt my older brother is right there with her at atinu hospital wogi portharcourt. I just decided to solicit for help here because am desperate at this point . I have informed my family people they have tried in the little way they can even before this whole thing started they have been of help when we were in school up till now, and it seems every one is fed up with offering her some financial assistance and that is the reason you see this post on nairaland now. Even some that are based abroad no longer pick calls...
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by 1Sharon(f): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2017
emmanueloti65:
about 90 thousand naira to discharge her so we can take her to anambra state. Any thing u can help with will be greatly appreciated. I can provide u with any proof you want. My phone is 08137694232 my account no is 0236653255 gtb acc name emmanuel ifeatu otti

*Indexed

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2017
this is one of her hospital part payment receipt i dont have much time now as she just arrived awka anambra state

(1) (Reply)

Health Tip: What You Should Know About Stomach Growling / What You Should Know About Popular Nigerian Cow Skin Delicacy ‘ponmo’ (video) / A Nairalander Needs Some Medical Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.