Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,782 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard (3113 Views)

Anambra Former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi Acquires ₦650 Million Naira Manson In Enu / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Road In Eyitayo Jegede's Neighborhood, Shades Him / congratulations to our elected governor...mr fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard by DeKen: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please tell me there is more to this than just the billboard.
Re: Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard by deomelo: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2017
eluquenson:
You don't need to insult people based on your own judgement, this billboard commissioning is not a basic duty of a Governor, there are several key office holders whom deem fit to carry out such act.

I think we youth are still not getting it right.

...but it is your job to ignorantly conclude that a public health awareness campaign kickoff means commissioning billboard?

How hard is it to figure out the meaning of the gathering and billboard.

I know you Igbos must do your usual hatred, bitterness and bad bele routing, but that shouldn't stop you jokers from applying basic common sense sometimes.

There's got to be more to you people than your usual ignorant and unintelligent internet ramblings.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard by MyNewJackeT: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2017
deomelo:

...but it is your job to ignorantly conclude that a public health awareness campaign kickoff means commissioning billboard?

I know you Igbos must do your usual hatred, bitterness and bad bele routing, but that shouldn't stop you jokers from applying basic common sense sometimes.

There's got to be more to you people than your usual ignorant and unintelligent internet ramblings.

he commissioned a billboard. grin
Re: Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard by MyNewJackeT: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
eluquenson:
You don't need to insult people based on your own judgement, this billboard commissioning is not a basic duty of a Governor, there are several key office holders whom deem fit to carry out such act.

I think we youth are still not getting it right.

don't mind him
Re: Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu Commissions Billboard by kudsweet(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
deomelo:

Are you a politician? I need to know cos the way you talk sometime eh I feel like slapping you.
What is the job of the commissioner for health?

I think you are a bigot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity / Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed / Gov. Ikpeazu Finally Reacts To Being Trapped In USA Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.