Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) (42319 Views)

I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Maina: I Pity Malami – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Opaakn2: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
j1mmy:

Think next presidential elections and how to fund it,
then think Maikanti Baru and then this guy and then think why Buhari is protecting them.

Nope..

Think Azazi and Iyayi.
GEJ wants to silence him. Reason why he is under govt. protection

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by talk2emma: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigeria is like a beautiful lady anybody that see opportunity will rape her and run away.....

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by perryy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
He and Buhari have the same level of inteligence . You are marked for assassination, but when you were reinstated through the back door, you were not scared a bit , you took up the position and resumed office without spilling some dangerous beans. You only remembered Nigeria and her looted funds when it became obvious to you buhari coudnt save you anymore. Name names and shame the devil.

But as far as we are concerned, you are a lying thief seeking to save face and come back to work with saint Buhari who is your master .banza mutu .

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
A clear conscience fears no evil,if your hands are clean,you'd stayed back and give your supposed proofs.
But you were globetrotting upandan till the cabal aided your return.
No worries, ATIKU will fix it.

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Musheed17(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
They are just playing with the destiny of this country.. what a rugged time for Nigeria
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Opaakn2: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
mynd44 same guy

Oooooohhh Oooobi!

Sper.m bank grin
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Opaakn2: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
@QueenofNepal have you treated your yeast infection?

STD carrier
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Musheed17(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Can corruption stop in this country at all?
PMB should do something or fail woefully.
https://www.nairaland.com/4145756/plea-president-buhari-efcc-checkmate
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Opaakn2: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
lalasticlala

you will cry this night.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by networkrecharg: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
ekensi01:
Let me drop this here.
He called on Nigerians not to believe the rumours about him, saying that he never stole N195 billion and alleging that N300 million was being stolen every day.

Maina wats to distract Nigeria...

If he knows where 300m is why don't he say it on the video...

De guy is not intelligent at all.. .. he Has coconut head
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Opaakn2: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenofNepal what happened to your boyfriends?

Hand dey pain them to press ban button? grin
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Opaakn2: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
networkrecharg:

Maina wats to distract Nigeria...

If he knows where 300m is why don't he say it on the video...

De guy is not intelligent at all.. .. he Has coconut head

Hope you know Emefiele has case to answer.

You're here shouting maina upandan asif it's not GEJ that was in charge then

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by networkrecharg: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Opaakn2:

Hope you know Emefiele has case to answer.

You're here shouting maina upandan asif it's not GEJ that was in charge then

What's my biz with who was or is in Charge...
The maina speech was simple not factual or cohesive. ...

It's more painful when he said he Knows where monies are hidden. Yet he refused to revile ....

#HisBiz
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by omokab: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
So you had all these so called evidences yet have been on the run for how many years now? APC smart thief / crook.Come out from hiding first. grin grin grin grin then lets unravel this scandal.Waiting for the day he'll face justice.Ndi ara.
is there APC when he committed all these allegation levelled against him? Let him say what he knows about the deal first before you start mentioning names. The only thing I know is that, no matter how he's a thief either been used or intentional done by himself.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Rhea(f): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
kirajustice:
Embattled Ex-pensions boss, Abdulrasheed Maina is seen in the video below saying that he is not a thief and narrating his side of the story.

Maina says he is in possession of documents that will expose the level of corruption in Nigeria. He called on Nigerians not to believe the rumours about him, saying that he never stole N195 billion and alleging that N300 million was being stolen every day.

The time or date of the interview could not be ascertained but it is believed to have been taken during the period he went into hiding.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/29/not-thief-documents-will-expose-stolen-money-maina-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZH-zZ_PcoY

Evidence for prosecution team. I hope the lawyers are taking note and doing their job (if they know how to).
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
your father there, you foolish specie. why not come and address Nigerian on NTA. useless human being

I don't blame you, I blame the most clueless human we have as president

thunder fire you if you'd any more video. oloriburuki
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by akigbemaru: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
kirajustice:
Embattled Ex-pensions boss, Abdulrasheed Maina is seen in the video below saying that he is not a thief and narrating his side of the story.

Maina says he is in possession of documents that will expose the level of corruption in Nigeria. He called on Nigerians not to believe the rumours about him, saying that he never stole N195 billion and alleging that N300 million was being stolen every day.

The time or date of the interview could not be ascertained but it is believed to have been taken during the period he went into hiding.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/29/not-thief-documents-will-expose-stolen-money-maina-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZH-zZ_PcoY
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
fergie001:
I am neither God,A judge or King Solomon,

But having spent some time perusing through this video and straining my ears to understand all he was saying,I kept on hearing trillion,billion and million,can someone remind me how many zeros are in a million because I am not understanding anymore.

Maina further re-inforced my belief that he is a more clever thief than I thought he was...You are a fugitive,declared wanted and you had all these information,and kept mute.
You insisted you had papers,all were to nought.Papers,we did not see....You move around with a retinue of security officials only the President can have access to....When you were smuggled in to deliver "change",you started work with double promotion and didn't bother about exposing these armed bandits....

Please,if its Jonathan,say it oooo,
I will not support any thief
Nigerians will not support any thief,
Nigeria will also not stand with any Ananias that tend to kunu-lise our treasury........
Days have gone where Nigerians see this emotional attraction as sympathetic....The kind of wisdom APC has given us ehn....Solomon is a learner.......

Maina,aptly put,you are not a thief
You are a Rogue.
It is the accomplices,we want to know....and we have known them...

Let's toast to HIS anti-corruption stance
you are right on all except 1(nigerians will not supportany thief)
we have people still defending gej, pmb, atiku, tinubu, saraki, etc, abeg just say nigerians select their thieves base on affiliations(tribe, party, religion, etc)
The only crime of thief maina is that he was a thief under gej and also one under bubu, so no one is ready to claim him as it might leads to tko from opposing crew.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nnqmdi Kanu was right. nigeria can never be saved!
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
When they are caught red-handed they begin to cry foul and appeal to our sympathy. Maina, you are a thief. Just name your accomplices who are complicit of stealing 195 - 300 million naira everyday. EFCC should get him now that he can still be found.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
There is a lot Maina is saying. Listen to his side of the story with a clear mind and judge.

He believes someone wanted him dead because of the high level corruption he discovered. Makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by tonguengineer(m): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
mexxmoney:

How can anyone be this dumb? Use the brain God gave you and stop making a fool of yourself
And who told u he has one?

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2017
The stolen money was it not for Buhari's and APC elections? Buhari that lied to the whole world that he had no money to bought APC presidential form which he claimed that he borrowed money from the bank because he was a poor man. I didn't know that a poor man can be president in Nigeria. Can a poor youths become president down to the least political positions under Buhari's and APC watch?

If cabals want to buy sympathies for Maina, we don't have any.
Let Maina come out with all his corruptions document.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by leomarz007: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2017
WONderful!! WONderful!! WONderful!!

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by slimghost(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
There is a lot Maina is saying. Listen to his side of the story with a clear mind and judge.

He believes someone wanted him dead because of the high level corruption he discovered. Makes a lot of sense.

So when they reinstated him and gave him security, why didn't the criminal spill the truth?. Immediately they blew his cover, he remebered someone wants him dead. lol
Most Nigerians are really daft and thats why these idiots play with us.

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Another APC Crook
You are pathetic, was the said money looted under buhari government or gej?
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by slimghost(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Oga come out from hiding and clear yourself since you claim to have proof. bloody idiot!
This people think we are all fools in this Hellhole.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2017
slimghost:

So when they reinstated him and gave him security, why didn't the criminal spill the truth?. Immediately they blew his cover, he remebered someone wants him dead. lol
Most Nigerians are really daft and thats why these idiots play with us.
You are daft and dull,how can you expect him to come clean without government promised of protection?

When he was reinstated how many hours he spent in the office to enable him spill the truth?

Do you know the calibres of people after him?

Go and read one of his interview with a radio station and come back here to shout nonsense.

If you don't have anything reasonable to say better read comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak / Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.