Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Can You Solve This Puzzle? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Solve This Puzzle? (2143 Views)

� Can You Solve These 30 Fun Riddles? � / Can You Solve This Mysterious Riddle? / Can You Solve The Unknown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This Puzzle? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alice comes across a lion and a unicorn in the forest. The lion lies on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and speaks the truth the other days. The unicorn lies on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and speaks the truth the other days. Today, the lion tells Alice, "Yesterday I was lying." The unicorn replied, "So was I." Which day of the week is it?
Re: Can You Solve This Puzzle? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who can tell what day of the week? Or d thing dey hard?
Re: Can You Solve This Puzzle? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thursday. The Unicorn lied but The Lion Said The Truth.. On Thursday The Lion Dont lie. And It Honestly Said It Lied yesterday Wednesday but The Unicorn said "me too" which Is A Lie, And Its Thursday, The day The Unicorn lies

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Puzzle? by vivie01(f): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thursday or Sunday
Besides, this should be in Forum Game section

(1) (Reply)

Meet Amontekun Inspector General / The Test / Ans These If U Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.