Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay (53680 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by jbnm: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
imagine imagine
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by izzywin: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2017
"...One, I never open to anyone y[b][/b]et that am gay”, meaning very soon you will open to everyone. GAYbrielrisky
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by thunderbabs: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2017
No be only yansh go affect bobrisky......mk he jus dey call dt hin gateman mk dem dey do rurbor-rebe dey go undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by ashjay001(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonja breed. Am not surprised.

I'm not surprised nitongue
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Minjin: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2017
It is finished
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2017
This Bobrisky of a guy is even more idiotic and useless unlike what I thought before.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adviser. Kip it to ur self
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Adadioranma79(f): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lol @Nigerian confused person
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gomd:
Ani Oloriburuku ni Bobrisky yi se

Mtchweeeh
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by lebete3000: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gomd:

Mtchweeeh

:Dyou don pwess P
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by lebete3000: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
ohbee49:
Nigerian confused person, Bobrisky who was dragged by Nigerians after it was reported that popular Congo Brazzaville gay man, Paul Adraud died of anal cancer, has replied those tagging him to Paul’s death. He wrote on his Snapchat;

“Aww so sad, He lost his life.” Bobrisky consoled with Paul, “But I wanna clear something to some idiot tagging me on this boy’s death. One, I never open to anyone yet that am gay”,

Bobrisky further wrote on how to live as gay, as he also advised that if you don’t have money to take care of yourself, you should stop being gay. Here are his post;

1. Learn how to stick to one partner, if you wanna mess around. You own your life no one can dictate for you. 2. Learn to love yourself first before helping others. Go for medical check up on your health two times in three moth. Please don’t go to road side nurse and do check up o. I mean travel out of the country for full checkup. USA best place you can go. 3. Use condom if you really wanna mess around. 4. Eat good meal. I mean more of vegetables and fruits. 5. This is the most important one if you wanna be gay or want to take d***. You need to have money. I mean be rich to always look out for yourself. Your partner own is just to cum inside you that all. But is now left for you to know how to take the cum outside. His snapchat posts are in the link also

Source:https://www.24buzzng.com/bobrisky-reacts-to-adraud-pauls-death-and-gives-tips-on-how-to-be-a-better-gay/

'Your partner own is just to cum inside you that all.'

Boboyi ti yawaere finally.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Alkanoicacid(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gomd:

Mtchweeeh

LWKMD. .. Walai o serious rara. grin
Gomd:

Mtchweeeh

LWKMD. .. Walai o serious rara.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by heybee72(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
One condom will have saved us all this stress
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Augustap(f): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
So s-he knows s-he's messing around. This girl guy has attained the highest level of disgust. Slow Poke

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by wayne4loan: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
LadyPounds:
That doesnt look like a cancer ailment.. Looks more like HIV to me..

** Check my link below, signature and profile for details on getting your Authentic Beauty and Personal Care Products for delivery nationwide, thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131281/ladypoundz-lounge-authentic-beauty-cosmetics

say no to bleaching
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by iLickAnalFungus(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
u psychotic sicktard!
Heh.. Smart ass
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by LadyPounds(f): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
wayne4loan:
say no to bleaching

Who they bleaching who here? Abi u dont know the difference between make, skin care and bleaching? Seems you are a learner..
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by QueenFusa16(f): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Omo ale jati jati .
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by somtookeke(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face / Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.