Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

You Can Now Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp..... This Is How It Works - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp..... This Is How It Works (755 Views)

Whatsapp Now Allows Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only For 15 Minutes / Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / How To Cancel Already Sent Messages On Whatsapp - See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp..... This Is How It Works by blessedemperor(m): 5:24am On Oct 30, 2017
The long awaited feature of whatsapp and perhaps one of the major features lacking has been added to the latest version of our dear whatsapp.
Whatsapp has officially include the Revoke feature which permits you to Revoke, Recall or cancel already sent messages to recipient.

As we know, GBWhatsapp latest version usually rock new features before the official version but now we officially have it on Whatsapp version on App stores for Android, IOS and even Windows phone.

Here, we are going to dish out details about this feature and how to use it.
But before then this is what you need to know about this nice Feature.

1 Quoted Messages cannot be Recalled
2 A broadcast Message Cannot be Recalled
3 You Can on Recall Messages Sent Less than 7 minutes ago
4 Latest Version of whatsapp Is needed to do this
5 Both the sender and receiver Must have the latest whatsapp version installed

After noting all this points let us proceed to business of the Day

Do you know Whatsapp namethe feature?
Yes they did, It is called Delete for Everyone or Delete for me. This names describes what the feature do The Delete for Everyone feature can revoke any message format on WhatsApp: maybe text messages, voice messages, videos, images, GIFs, files, contact cards, locations, quoted messages and status replies.

The feature Delete for everyone allows you to delete particular message you may have wrongly sent to either a group or to a friend.

This is how to delete for everyone

1 Open the WhatsApp Application and go to the conversation containing the messages you want to delete.
2 Tap and hold the message then select Delete from the available option. You can select other messages to delete multiple messages at the same

CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
http://www.emperorconcept.com/2017/10/how-to-recall-sent-messages-on-whatsapp.html

Re: You Can Now Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp..... This Is How It Works by BreezyCB(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Ok
Re: You Can Now Recall Sent Messages On Whatsapp..... This Is How It Works by Ennyholar: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice
Let me try upgrade my WhatsApp on my tecno spark

(1) (Reply)

Can My Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Be Repaired In Benin City? / Don't Lose Your Phone Contacts Again, Learn How To Save Your Contacts / Check out Telegram X, World’s Fastest Instant Messaging Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.