Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,623 members, 7,948,388 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Mystery Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Christ (345 Views)

The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Christ by Hier(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2017
The Bible spoke about the Word been made flesh and dwelling among us.

The same John said, this word was with God in the beginning. Through the Word, all things were made. This stand to mean that, God spoke, and the Word which is Spirit and life -created.

We understand that, the World was framed by the Word of God, but what I am driving at is, the Word that has Spirit and Life, also have creative ability, not only to create, but to be created.

At the salutation of Mary, the Angel spoke and said, you shall be overshadowed by the Holy Ghost, one thing so significant about Heaven is,there are three that bears witness in Heaven, thr Father, The Word(Jesus to come)(Life Giver) and the Holy Ghost(Spirit). Remember, the Words(Jesus) I speak, they shall not return to me viod. But my point is, if the Word is Spirit and Life, then the Word will give freedom (where the Spirit is liberty, there is fullness of Joy, in Him was light, and the light was the life in the Word that was Spirit and life. I want to agree that, when Gods Word is spoken, we enjoy an outpouring of Spirit and Zoe God is light, in Him dwells no darkness, neither any shadow of turning
Re: The Mystery Of Christ by Hier(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Music Makes Bacteria Eat Your D*ck Like Fresh Sausage!!!---faithfool / Pope Raises Prospect Of Married Men Becoming Priests / Holiness Is Still Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.