Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo (15030 Views)

Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South / 2023 Not For Igbo – Primate Ayodele / 2023 Igbo Presidency Is Not Negotiable, Ohanaeze Youths Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
cstr1000:

It is not a threat. That is the reality on ground.
If igbos fail to get to get the presidency in 2023, ohanaeze one-neijeria position becomes untenable.
Even they would have no reason not to support IPOB.

There are other geopolitical zones that would also be eligible.

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Usernamefornl: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Now the Pigs and Idiots want the zoo''s supports to become President! This people and sense are two parallel lines.
i support u on d pigs n zoo thingy bt u dont av to quote d entire post jus to pass ur point accross. Dt tin is too long.
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GoldNiagara(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Usernamefornl:
i support u on d pigs n zoo thingy bt u dont av to quote d entire post jus to pass ur point accross. Dt tin is too long.

No vex!

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by stinggy(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shut up..even when ipob was not in existence,,have your one zoogeria ever dreamt of voting an Igbo presidency cos of your low self worth and fear of an Igbo presidency..just shut the fvxk up
You don't sit down somewhere and be commanding others to vote for you just because you're Igbo, you work you ways into their hearts.
If you're still thinking others will vote for you just because you're Igbo then you'll probably not smell that seat.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by cstr1000: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Michael004: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you afonja and illiteracy, ,so Jonathan is now from the East??what did you take this morning?
Sister left over, but you can drag them into biafra madness abi?

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Usernamefornl: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shut up..even when ipob was not in existence,,have your one zoogeria ever dreamt of voting an Igbo presidency cos of your low self worth and fear of an Igbo presidency..just shut the fvxk up
why are u so pained like dis? I can only imagine wat ur bobo is going through. Dis is nt healthy 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sanchez01: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
This is what I have been saying. You don't go about thinking you are outrightly special and different from every other person, and in turn, insulting and stereotyping others just because you are aggrieved. The truth is, the SE would need the cooperation of the North more than ever, if they are to get the seat. Should the West resist, it would mean the West would get the seat as the region stands tall to forge a meaningful alliance with the North than South East.

The moment of truth is fast approaching.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Nuhu Ribadu for me would be a dream come true.
Ribadu, YES! Sadly, he is back to APC...
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by QuotaSystem: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

When we talk about presidency, why is it that people only suggest Hausa Fulani names, Ribadu, Atiku, Kwankwaso et al. Yet we are quick to say other s are slaves to the Hausa Fulani. The south controls and dominates the internet , we should use it to our advantages.

It's due to the zoning principle, just like in 1999 when we only talked about Yoruba names like Obj and Falae. Nobody is a slave to another.

P.S. I never knew southern Nigeria "controls" and "dominates" the INTERNET which it should use to its advantage, lol. Assuming that was the case, wouldn't it be hypocritical to complain that the North controls and dominates the political space and uses it to its advantage? Think.

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NASTYNASOSO: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Bolustical:
Same people who have always criticised others who said Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable are the same people telling us Igbo Presidency is non-negotiable.

Presidency is a thing of negotiation and alliance between conflicting interests and the Igbos have not been doing well in building bridges of friendship.

The silence of Ohaneze Ndigbo during the madness of Kanu is something that is coming back to haunt them in 2023.

BTW, who do the Igbos want to present that has a national clout to win the south alone not to talk of the north?

HMMMMMMMM

ALWAYS ON POINT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Sirjamo: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
That will be Ok. FG should look for Igbos in Rivers, Benue, Delta, or Akwaibom.
All Igbos are one.
Igbos will get there when they start respecting and aligning with Yoruba, until then, they can continue to wail in the wild.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aribisala0(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2017
cstr1000:

Threat? Nobody is threatening anything. That is the reality on ground.
We have Igbos in both the APC and the PDP. You can't accuse us of not lobbying.
Okorocha has virtually made himself a pan- Nigerian governor instead of an Imo governor just to get the presidency. Surely he has lobbied enough.
Fine so wait for elections and see what happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aribisala0(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2017
cstr1000:

Don't quote me again.
Don't comment on this thread again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by meforyou1(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

My brother the thing tire everybody.

Most Nigerians never knew how much hate some Igbos harboured in them until IPOB became their latest fad.

I can't lie, personally the Igbo man that would sway my opinion today, I'm not sure I have met him.

Reason being, at the height of Ipob' s demonstration of hate, hardly did you find any who came out to oppose their actions.

Shame catch me for some people.
as u opposed arewa youths and OPC
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

To achieve Real oneness No No No. u think iPodian method and propaganda of getting to d presidency will work that way? they cannot give Nigerians conditions for oneness then how will you give other nation in Nigeria apart from Biafra agitating for secession in a sensible way their *oneness*?
Maybe after forty years that we've earned igbo's trust?
We can allow them flag up a new party and start up humanitarian campaigns for Nigeria president in 2080 not that they will reap in hardwork of PDP & APC of others they have destroyed & so much castigated due to ignorance but till then, the east should keep zoning d presidency to d Northern part.

2080? haba mana grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aribisala0(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut the hell up.
Ebola got into Nigeria via the south-west.
There are more ingenious ways to insult the Igbo/ibo name. Ebolla is dumb.
Why are you bleating ? Ebola people know themselves

2 Likes

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GoldNiagara(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
QuotaSystem:

It's due to the zoning principle, just like in 1999 when we only talked about Yoruba names like Obj and Falae. Nobody is a slave to another.

P.S. I never knew southern Nigeria "controls" and "dominates" the INTERNET which it should use to its advantage, lol. Assuming that was the case, wouldn't it be hypocritical to complain that the North controls and dominates the political space and uses it to its advantage? Think.

Which zoning, zoning is party arrangement and not a constitutional provision. The South's are more educated than the north and accessibility to the internet is obviously a must. Check out for instance the giant social websites in Nigeria and see the owners. Nairaland is an obvious example.

I didn't say the north dominates or control the political space, you brought that up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aribisala0(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut the hell up.
Ebola got into Nigeria via the south-west.
There are more ingenious ways to insult the Igbo/ibo name. Ebolla is dumb.
Why are you bleating ? Ebola people know themselves
So if you are not Ebola move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Michael004:
Does your English teacher not teach you how to start a sentence what capital letter? This is a big shame on your personality o.

Does your?
Go back to school please.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by baysol: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
That will be Ok. FG should look for Igbos in Rivers, Benue, Delta, or Akwaibom.
All Igbos are one.

What give this potopoto pigs the incentive that they are the next thing Nigeria need with all their Kanu hatred and Igbo collective dance to his tunes. Turn around oh you Igbo dreamers my philosophy in life is, you don't give things of value to a pig lest he turn round and split you open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GavelSlam: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
scorpio2013:
South south produced GEJ. The can't produce another president any time soon.

I hope you know rotational presidency is a PDP convention and not constitutional?

Funny enough, when the time came they abandoned their own convention.
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
grin

You guys should at least try to stick to one agenda.

Nigerians would have loved to rotate the presidency across the geopolitical regions BUT you guys have a lot of convincing to do.

We must see that the Nigerian project is of ultimate interest to you.

I would like y'all to have the Anthem as your ring tone to start with. grin

Not just ring tone.

You’ll have to make us wear green white green pyjamas, go to work or school in green white green outfits, sing Nigeria national anthem before we say our night prayers and also sing it again first thing in the morning before our morning devotion.

Nigeria is a Zooooooooooo.

Ndi ofe ndi ara, ndi ugwu ndi ara.

Nigeria aja gravel jukwa unu nine ike.
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by baysol: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
See zombies masturbating.Meanwhile they're no where to be found in all the threads wherein all the corrupt dealings of this useless government is being taken to the Nigerian cleaners.

What give this potopoto pigs the incentive that they are the next thing Nigeria need with all their Kanu hatred and Igbo collective dance to his tunes. Turn around oh you Igbo dreamers my philosophy in life is, you don't give things of value to a pig lest he turn round and split you open. By the way whose regime was the most charlatan and most corrupt? GEJ an igboid which just an sample of the crass ineptitude, corruption and nepotism to expect in a full blooded Igbo regime. Me operator please don't block me again, because this is a fact. Lobatan.
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GavelSlam: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2017
gbosaa:

Not just ring tone.

You’ll have to make us wear green white green pyjamas, go to work or school in green white green outfits, sing Nigeria national anthem before we say our night prayers and also sing it again first thing in the morning before our morning devotion.

Nigeria is a Zooooooooooo.

Ndi ofe ndi ara, ndi ugwu ndi ara.

Nigeria aja gravel jukwa unu nine ike.

Good idea.

1 Like

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by QuotaSystem: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Which zoning, zoning is party arrangement and not a constitutional provision. The South's are more educated than the north and accessibility to the internet is obviously a must. Check out for instance the giant social websites in Nigeria and see the owners. Nairaland is an obvious example.

I didn't say the north dominates or control the political space, you brought that up.

I'm not here for a North vs South argument because that horse has been overflogged. However it will interest you that Gamji.com which is a Northern forum predates this forum. It's all about perspective.

Just like you think that the South is more educated based on your perspective of education (western) and the metric for measuring same (population), that's how I think the North is more dominant in the political space based on my perception (voting strength & strategy). You don't have to agree with me, neither do I with you.
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aribisala0(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Only talked? What does that mean exactly? Did Alex Ekwueme not contest and lose against OBJ?
The president will come through competition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Charly68: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
clevvermind:
HOW CAN AN IGBO PERSON BE PRESIDENT WHEN THE HATE THING IS STILL THERE. ANYWAY, IT IS POSSIBLE SHA.
Utopia dream indeed .
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
omohayek:
The very idea of "zoning" is stupid enough, but this tendency for groups from all over the country to come out and outright demand "their" turn is simply ridiculous! How can having "our son" in the Presidency do anything to better the life of anyone but a few of his close friends, relatives and supporters, who will now get "their turn" at the "national cake"? Did Abacha, Obasanjo or GEJ use their power to transform their places of origin into heaven on earth? Why will it be any different if an Igbo man wins the presidency with no qualifications other than his being Igbo?

If Nigeria were a sane country with an intelligent and well-educated citizenry, all these idiotic groups would either be laughed off the stage or flogged out of the national arena, but as I've said before, most Nigerians are poorly educated, highly gullible and too tribalistic to see when they're being taken for a ride by cynical crooks seeking to line their own pockets. That's why the only criterion so many seem to care about in a presidential candidate is his zone of origin, rather than his intelligence, his experience, his character or even - gasp! - his political platform.
Most sensible post on this thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by psalmsjob: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2017
sarrki:
shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Baba madridguy Deomeleo, Gavelsam una come see chom chin
Clowns that lack political calculationsgrin

An Igbo presidency for 2023 is negotiable now if PMB goes for his second term but if not PMB and another northern goes to Aso Rock then the Igbos should wait till 2027 to run and that's even if this so-called marginalization which is more self-induced than by others still holds water as at then if not then let the best man win after all that is what true democracy stipulates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GoldNiagara(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I'm not here for a North vs South argument because that horse has been overflogged. However it will interest you that Gamji.com which is a Northern forum predates this forum. It's all about perspective.

Just like you think that the South is more educated based on your perspective of education (western) and the metric for measuring same (population), that's how I think the North is more dominant in the political space based on my perception (voting strength & strategy). You don't have to agree with me, neither do I with you.

Apart from Gamji com, regale me with more northerner owned social media websites, with membership stats. Please dont let us slang match on this, it is not a moot point.

Even using the metric of Islamic education, do you still want to say the north are more educated than the south!

Dominance in political space is also perception.
Re: Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo by scorpio2013: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Write a poem and stop inhaling my dry fart, for time wasted on frivolity cannot produce anything profitable.
GoldNiagara:

Dry fart, mind your business and you think with your hare brain post, you are civil and couth! You lack all the decency highly revered in social graces. You are a corn for brain for meddling, I teach you poise and social graces. P and I are schooled regularly by me.Now go clean some thing of mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG / FG Rejects Lagos’ Offer For Power Distribution Companies / Buhari Receives Julius Maada Bio, President Of Sierra Leone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.