Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts (647 Views)

Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave / NIM Gives Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Reinstate Onnoghen / APC Crisis Worsens As nPDP Faction Issues Seven-Day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by Dface2: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Chinonso Obasi, the President of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) says President Muhammadu Buhari has been given a seven-day ultimatum to suspend and investigate accomplices of fugitive civil servant Abdulrasheed Maina.

Obasi, in a statement today said:
“Just recently, a mind-boggling revelation was made of how Maina was smuggled back to the civil service after almost five years of absconding. The elevation of Maina from Deputy Director to Director with evidence of official exchange of correspondence amongst government officials is nothing but attempt to ridicule the public image and psyche of Nigerians and the civil service system".

Full story here: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/10/nans-gives-president-buhari-seven-day.html

Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Make una go rest jor.. But wait o , NANS get two National President ?? What of Haruna Kadiari
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by Dface2: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thorhammer:
Make una go rest jor.. But wait o , NANS get two National President ?? What of Haruna Kadiari

..lol
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by mbaboy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good one from NANS
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by Dface2: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2017
mbaboy:
Good one from NANS

...yea
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by id911(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Chinonso Obasi my very close pal, I salute you my guy

Don't worry when we ATIKULATE in 2019, we go open deir yash for Nigerians to see their monumental corruption and fake integrity tag
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by meforyou1(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2017
NANS got it wrong. Maina was elevated from Assistant Director to Director
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by chriskosherbal(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Thorhammer:
grin cheesy
Re: NANS Gives President Buhari Seven-day Ultimatum To Suspend Maina’s Cohorts by Dface2: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
id911:
Chinonso Obasi my very close pal, I salute you my guy

Don't worry when we ATIKULATE in 2019, we go open deir yash for Nigerians to see their monumental corruption and fake integrity tag

..hmm

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 / Ganduje Distributes 30,000 Chairs/Desks To Primary Schools In Kano (Photos) / [VIDEO] Melaye Appears In Controversial Music Video With Kachikwu's Son - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.