Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 30/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 30/10/2017 (224 Views)

Deeper Life 160,000 Capacity Intl Centre; The Church Gives Updates - Pics / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 30/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTRE:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
MONDAY, 30/10/2017

#TOPIC: HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU!

#TEXT
Genesis 18:14, (NKJV). "Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son."

2 Peter 3:9, (NIV) “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise…”

#MESSAGE:
God gave Sarah a promise that she would have a baby, but she was well beyond the childbearing years. She thought the promise would come through somebody else. That made more sense. She was too old. So she got her husband, Abraham, together with a young maid, and they had a baby. Sarah said, “Thank You, Lord. The promise came to pass.”

But God said, “No, Sarah. I didn’t put the promise in them. I put the promise in you. You have hidden treasure that is still buried in your womb.” But as long as Sarah thought, “I’m too old. I’m at a disadvantage. I don’t look like these younger women,” she was talking herself out of what God wanted to do.

Friends, has He promised you? That promise is going to happen soonest. He is saying to you today what He said to Sarah. “I didn’t put the promise in somebody else. I put the promise in you.” Look past your circumstances today and look to God. The one who promised is faithful, and He will bring it to pass!

# Beloved, do you realize that as a believer in Jesus, you have a tremendous advantage in life? The Creator of the universe is not only fighting your battles, but He is lining up the right people, the right breaks, and the right opportunities to move you forward. You may be facing a situation right now that looks like it’s never going to turn around, but I believe that you’re going to see some changes quicker than you think. You’re going to come out of debt quicker than you think. You’re going to accomplish your goals much quicker than you think. That relationship is going to be restored quicker than you think!

# Remember, God is not slow in keeping His promise. I believe you are entering into a season where you are going to see the hand of God move like never before. He is going to open up doors that no man can shut. He is going to turn impossible situations around and take you places that you never dreamed. It’s time to get ready for more of God’s favor because that breakthrough is going to happen quicker than you think!

#PRAYER:
Heavenly Father, thank You for being faithful to Your Word. I know that You will bring to pass every promise You’ve made. I trust that You will complete the good work You’ve started in my life. Help me keep my heart and mind focused on You as I stand strong in faith to see Your promises come to pass in my life in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

The Idea Behind Amen Or Amin / The Penetrating Word Of God / Korin Ipa At'agbara Re (sing Of His Might And Power)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.