Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) (31474 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Preaching about tithing does not a fake pastor make.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by morbeta(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

I'm not surprised, even the Devil knows the Scriptures and can twist it to suit his purpose If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone

But the Lord described people like you and instructed us on what to do having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

This backyard Pastor....why are you so pained to your bone marrow...continue you hustle and make Freeze matter no freeze you out of business. #Freezetheslayeroffakepastors.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
eleojo23:
Between Aunty Kemi and this guy, I don't even know who worse pass...
wish both will have a go at each other
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by mayorall(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and here are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

Mentioned once . You copied this. Read your Bible very well. Jesus receives the tithes in heaven. Not pastor .

And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth. Heb 7:8

If you say the earlier church ain't paying tithes, you might be right. Instead of giving 10%, they gave 20%, 30%, 50%. Many of them even gave all.

Phil 4: 15-16
Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

Phil 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Many people quotes this but didn't read the full context. Apostle said, "My God". His own Good they've ministered their seeds to. It's very deep bro.

They gave and gave again and again. As it stands currently even among those that knows the secrets of tithing. They don't pay 10% any longer but higher.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by jayloms: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
There's something fundamentally wrong with this guy. Intelligence is not wisdom! He has the former but lacks the latter greatly.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and here are why..

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

QUESTION

OR

The tithes you pay?

you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!

Answer is simply, GREED

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by seedsower(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Instagram banned your account due to multiple reports, there is a big difference between hacking and banning.

THOU SHALL NOT LIE.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
No, this is the good news here...DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and are why..

QUESTION

OR

The tithes you pay?

Notice it says ALL!

Answer is simply, GREED
well, I still maintain that it's good news cool thanks for the long write up though...
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Reptyle:

There is no mention of Jesus collecting tithes. But there is also no where he outrightly condemned it either.

The only time Jesus directly mentioned the tithe, he was tongue-lashing the pharisees in Matthew 23 vs 23:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former."

Notice that he was chiding them because, much like these days, some of them paid tithe only because they believed it was a way to "buy" God's blessings while neglecting the true essence of righteousness in God. Notice here that he urged them to practice the "latter" (Justice, mercy and faithfulness" as well as the "former" (tithing).

No one will go to hell because they did not tithe but it is an important and vital aspect of being a Christian. But it is a decision that should be made without compulsion as SOME pastors tend to do. There are a lot of churches out there (a large majority actually) however, that preach about the virtue of tithing but also take the pain to let the flock know that it should be done right or not at all.
After I came across that scripture years back I decided to stay off of any discussions about tithings...i realized how baseless and distracting it can be for a christain..in that passage, Christ clearly said that being inwardly godly was the most important BUT he did not condemn the smaller things like tithing..that was why he said “ do the most important things while also doing the less important ones”...Christ himself did NOT condemn tithing in that passage...I wonder where these naive Christians are getting the idea from...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by marvelyole(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
This guy is speaking the truth, all this pastors of our generation just dy use our head, they can block or hack ur account, they may even want to kill u but they cant kill the truth mi guy... God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
marvelyole:
This guy is speaking the truth, all this pastors of our generation just dy use our head, they can block or hack ur account, they may even want to kill u but they cant kill the truth mi guy... God bless u bro
You all should get a bible and read Matthew 23:23...read what Christ himself said and then tell me what you understood from that passage..this isn’t Paul or the apostles talking but the foundation of Christianity himself...read and make an informed opinion for yourself and not what freeze or pastor said!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by kayjay007(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
I don't know what Tweeter and Cool FM are doing too by not banning you. You too dey talk!
LMAOO
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jumbus31:
God bless you for this.
Amen thanks smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by olabrad: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Benjom:
I don't know what Tweeter and Cool FM are doing too by not banning you. You too dey talk!

Because he doesn't worship pastors like you do, right? I also wonder why God has not banned your eyes till now. You too dey act like a spiritual mumu.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by olabrad: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

QUESTION

OR

The tithes you pay?

Notice it says ALL!

Answer is simply, GREED

Pastor slaves will hate you for this. In fact, they will banish you to their rooms of everlasting e-grudge.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by collitexnaira(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
This daddy freeze is an unrepentant fool,, his stupidity will bring the wrath of God upon him, why will a man of his age keep attacking pastors on social media just to seek attention

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by olabrad: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
jejemanito:
Man-child

Looks like it is a sin not to worship a pastor. Hate him all you want, he has hit you with the truth. Nothing you or your pastor can do about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by olabrad: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awoo88:

wish both will have a go at each other

Is that the spirit of God speaking through you or your sensual demonic spirit that will lead you to everlasting damnation? You are even ready to commit evil because you want to protect a pastor? Shame on you and your useless faith.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
morbeta:

This backyard Pastor....why are you so pained to your bone marrow...continue you hustle and make Freeze matter no freeze you out of business. #Freezetheslayeroffakepastors.

It takes a fake pastor to know one. You started quoting the Bible, I responded in kind. That makes me a pastor? You're such a dick

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
mayorall:

Mentioned once . You copied this. Read your Bible very well. Jesus receives the tithes in heaven. Not pastor .

If Jesus receives the tithes in heaven, then where did the Apostles collect tithes then?

mayorall:

And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth. Heb 7:8
No record of Jesus receiving tithes on earth, neither did he preach it.

In fact Heb 7:8 u quoted, if U reader Heb 7:5 it states clearly, that that was the Law

Heb 7:5.
And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

We are not under the law but under grace.

Romans 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

So your righteousness is by grace never the law, and certainly not tithes

mayorall:

If you say the earlier church ain't paying tithes, you might be right. Instead of giving 10%, they gave 20%, 30%, 50%. Many of them even gave all.

Phil 4: 15-16
Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

My point is that our blessings are in Jesus and no more us keeping the law of tithing.
Tithing is not wrong but tithing to get blessings from the law means Jesus is not enough.

We have gone back to tithing out of gratitude & not necessity.

Jacob said if he is achieves his goals he will tithe, so it's out of gratitude & not to obtain something from God.

Genesis 28(KJV)
20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the Lord be my God:

22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

So u can see it's npw gratitude and no more a source

mayorall:

Phil 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Many people quotes this but didn't read the full context. Apostle said, "My God". His own Good they've ministered their seeds to. It's very deep bro.

You just confirmed that God will supply all your needs according to His riches & not what you and I tithe.

As we know God owns all the Silver and Gold, so its not up to us at all.

mayorall:

They gave and gave again and again. As it stands currently even among those that knows the secrets of tithing. They don't pay 10% any longer but higher.

Nobody is saying dont give but the reason we give is not to be blessed but out of gratitude.

We over come by the blood of the lamb & word of our testimony and never our tithes as these preachers make today.

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by asagbaesiri: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
BABY FREEZE!!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

QUESTION

OR

The tithes you pay?

Notice it says ALL!

Answer is simply, GREED

Spot on!
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
olabrad:

Pastor slaves will hate you for this. In fact, they will banish you to their rooms of everlasting e-grudge.
I know but we hope that by the grace of God, dem eyes go open one day.

Reptyle:

There is no mention of Jesus collecting tithes. But there is also no where he outrightly condemned it either.

My point is that our blessings are in Jesus and no more us keeping the law of tithing.
Tithing is not wrong but tithing to get blessings from the law means Jesus is not enough.

We have gone back to tithing out of gratitude & not necessity.

Jacob said if he is achieves his goals he will tithe, so it's out of gratitude & not to obtain something from God.

Genesis 28(KJV)
20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the Lord be my God:

22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

So u can see it's npw gratitude and no more a source

Reptyle:

The only time Jesus directly mentioned the tithe, he was tongue-lashing the pharisees in Matthew 23 vs 23:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former."

Notice that he was chiding them because, much like these days, some of them paid tithe only because they believed it was a way to "buy" God's blessings while neglecting the true essence of righteousness in God. Notice here that he urged them to practice the "latter" (Justice, mercy and faithfulness" as well as the "former" (tithing).

Spot on, its the belief that its the way to blessings that is wrong.
Thereby making the tithes not Jesus the Source of our blessings, now this is very wrong

Reptyle:

No one will go to hell because they did not tithe
Again I agree with you, so making it the focal point is satanic.
taking the focus off Jesus.

Reptyle:

but it is an important and vital aspect of being a Christian. But it is a decision that should be made without compulsion as SOME pastors tend to do. There are a lot of churches out there (a large majority actually) however, that preach about the virtue of tithing but also take the pain to let the flock know that it should be done right or not at all.
I wont say it were that important, if it were it would not just show up in a yabbing of the Pharisees.

Jesus would have exhorted the virtues of tithing too, if it were that important
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
olabrad:

Is that the spirit of God speaking through you or your sensual demonic spirit that will lead you to everlasting damnation? You are even ready to commit evil because you want to protect a pastor? Shame on you and your useless faith.
where u from come wen u dey do like dog wen no get rope for neck
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by ifex370(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Reptyle:

No one will go to hell because they did not tithe but it is an important and vital aspect of being a Christian. But it is a decision that should be made without compulsion as SOME pastors tend to do. There are a lot of churches out there (a large majority actually) however, that preach about the virtue of tithing but also take the pain to let the flock know that it should be done right or not at all.

This is what I watch flipping pages for...

Thanks a bunch
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by ehissi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
The rate at which this fella dey see Pastor up and down. If E thunder mistakenly fire am and E die, them go say na Pastor kill am...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by slyrone(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
I have got a suggestion. I think kemi olunloyo and freeze would make a great couple. dude has talking syndrome. na wa oooo
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Felixalex:
Spiritual hacking

What is spiritual about that?

You can shutdown any twitter, facebook, even websites like nairaland do get shutdown for some days.

Na your money.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Realfitbody:

Might be true or it might be a publicity stunt.

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Here Is How One Orgasm Per Day Can Reduce Your Risk Of Cancer
its true,j trued to enter his instagram page last night but it didn't go through, I actually thought he blocked me and I'm a huge fan of his,So i was surprised
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lilimax:
God save you it's only your Instagram account that was hacked and Christians being peace loving people... embarassed
With the level of your flippant tongue on Church matter, you dare not try it with the other religion because no be only your instagram account will be hacked, your head may be hacked as well based on their wayembarassed
stop lying mama yi. in Christianity,if a pastor sleeps with church members,they will say nobody is above mistake and that's why there is persistent fornication and adultery in church but in Islam,if an Imam sleeps with a woman that's not his,he will be beaten and stripped out of that Imam title. an Imam was beaten by youths in Ilorin last year when he slept with another man's wife and nobody can pray behind such Imam,so he was sacked as Imam. Islam doesn't tolerate all these nonsense . there are many people like Freeze in Islam,their own is even more than Freeze own. Go and find out about Dr Abubakar Imam Ali Agan and Dr Aminu Oloun Oyin,both from Ilorin. Freeze is a learner compared to these 2 guys and nobody can do anything about it. they are real eye openers spoiling business for alfas that love to extort people and Imams that love Money and those ritualist alfas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos / Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.