Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,009 members, 7,919,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

P.a. To Md - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P.a. To Md (635 Views)

Female P.A To MD Job Role, Lagos / PA To MD Needed At Yaba / Personal Assistant To MD Needed At Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P.a. To Md by murajh: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hello house,i got a text this morning from one company for chat as P.A to their MD.What are the likely questions and they asked me to write a report on how you

intend to "Manage your MD"Please,who can help me.Send to murajh_2000@yahoo.com.You know,Experience is the best teacher
Re: P.a. To Md by Leahday: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
Well, what they actually wanted to hear might include the following:

- To manage your MD , you must first study and understand his personality, know those things taht piss him off and those things that turns him on.

You must also understand his strength and weaknesses.-

- You also need to be a good time manager not doing your stuff or being busy unecessarily when you needed to attend to him.

- You must ensure you carry him along (and on time)regarding any issue that needed to be handled.

- You must be willing to relief him of stress by knowing how to handle visitors that are not on his appointment list without the visitor being offended.

You must be able to manage his appointment as well as his itinerary effectively based on the fact that he has a lot of things to attend to and a lot upstairs , so he possibly might forget some appointment which you must ensure he never misses.

Good luck.
Re: P.a. To Md by murajh: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Leahday,Thanks.I real appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Undp Employment / Toyota Previa For Sale! / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.