Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Goat Gives Birth To Kids Resembling Humans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Gives Birth To Kids Resembling Humans (534 Views)

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Maryam Sanda Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / Lady Who Was Pregnant In Prison Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goat Gives Birth To Kids Resembling Humans by theLegion(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2017
There’s been a viral report on social media alleging that a goat gave birth to ‘human’ kids in Yobe State.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Potiskum Local Government Area of Yobe State.

It was further reported that the owners of the goat might have been having sex with the domesticated animal, thereby bringing forth offsprings resembling the homosapiens species.

This really got me sick! Disgusting!

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/blog/goat-gives-birth-kids-resembling-humans/

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Experience This Kind Of A Thing In My Life:the Victim Said / OMG!! Young Man Rapes 100-year-old Woman To Death / Smugglers Auctioning Nigerian Migrants For $400 In Libya – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.