Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him (45881 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Rihanna Spotted Listening To Wizkid Ojuelegba Song (video) / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Arsenalholic(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
enonche85:

Mr man, incase u don't know Joshua dint leave Nigeria, he was born in UK n he grew up there, so the best we can do now is to identify with him...and the good thing is he acknowledges he has his roots from Nigeria.
Mr. Oga go and sit down.

I am not referring to only Joshua here.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by greypencils: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
Olo.
sho
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by rosebuzz(f): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerian on IG are roasting joey, dey are commenting on all his pix d first pix alone has about 2000 plus insult.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by TheManOfTheYear: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
As an ojuelegba boy I must say this is an insult and a sacrilege to Ojuelegba and Nigeria as a whole.

May you never score any goal in your life again.

May you end up in the English Championship so the word will ever forget that you even existed.

May your name sound like that of an amateur to many football fans around the world and in England.

Oniranu Oshi
angry

**opens playlist,selects Wizkid Ojuelegba, walks away singing**
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by chiraqDemon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
I know Ronaldo, hazard and Messi and I know WizKid. But this is the first time I'm hearing g of Joey Barton. Who was he?
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by chiraqDemon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
As an ojuelegba boy I must say this is an insult and a sacrilege to Ojuelegba and Nigeria as a whole.

May you never score any goal in your life again.

May you end up in the English Championship so the word will ever forget that you even existed.

May your name sound like that of an amateur to many football fans around the world and in England.

Oniranu Oshi
angry

**opens playlist,selects Wizkid Ojuelegba, walks away singing**
Even as at the moment I was thinking it's one retired footballer that never blew throughout his career. Who is he. Which club??
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by babakb: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ojuelegba is crap, wizkid copied Dr Dre instrumental "nuthin but a g thing" on the song didn't he? AJ should power of naija or top of the world instead of that copy cat's song.
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Enoma222(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
Here's a link to the tweet. https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/924386763182919680
twitter just lock my account b3cause i insulted the guy
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Enoma222(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
twitter just lock my account because i so much insulted the guy lol.....
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by grahdis(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thorhammer:
Post something reasonable and you will get 1000like. You dp and those boobs won't give you the likes you are looking for. This is not facebook that you will post unclad and get 100likes within the space of some second
hahahahahahaha..chai..savage indeed..
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
grahdis:
hahahahahahaha..chai..savage indeed..
Just advising her
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by ekensi01: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
greypencils:
sho

Did I say that?
Bro. I don't want to get ban again
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Akiika: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is funny as hell....kikikikikiki!!!!
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by donqx: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
truth has to be said...its cral indeed but you don't have to say it publicly...be real with it.

if you are real you know
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

My name and my surname starts from B and my xtian name is Esther (eSTAR)... Do you understand now? smiley

Yes I do. Disappointed though..would've been more fun if the answer was closer to those options. tongue
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by ddeola: 3:03am On Oct 31, 2017
The yeye Joey Barton wey dey go bet and is still under close watch for betting and match fixing dey talk.

Nobody even know am.

I celebrate wizzy jare... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by greypencils: 5:14am On Oct 31, 2017
ekensi01:

Did I say that?
Bro. I don't want to get ban again
heehheheheheh...
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by gorzy(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
is the song nice? yes, its a jam of life!
is wizkid good? yes, probably a legend!
was the song 'appropriate' for a ring walk I don't really think so. I like what AJ did there, trying to promote a bro (wizkid) while also repping his country (Nigeria). it is quite commendable. I understand why he chose the song, perhaps it tells his story, how he started from scratch to get to where he is today. however, on a personal note, I think the song was not 'the best' for a ring walk that is because when you consider what boxing is all about (hype, power, strength, hardcore etc), then you'd think of the song as 'too soft'. I personally feel that if he just wanted to use wizkid's song, a track like "back to the matter" would have been more fitting.
However, it's his choice in the end, whatever song he decides to use is nobody's business, and we have to respect that.

1 Like

Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by belindar: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2017
That is to show you that white people dont listen to naija music. Then u will wonder why our musicians do run abroad to do shows.
I have been saying it repeatedly on these forum that only Africans particularly Nigerians knows and listen to our naija artistes. So the next time you hear your naija musician claiming he has a sell out in uk or America, ask who are the audience
Re: Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
@belinda. u lied about this.... Nigeria songs are hit tracks, even the country i am now. i can not forget, Netherland player VAN PERSIE of Manchester united then, always listen to p.square music before any match

quote author=belindar post=61930915]That is to show you that white people dont listen to naija music. Then u will wonder why our musicians do run abroad to do shows.
I have been saying it repeatedly on these forum that only Africans particularly Nigerians knows and listen to our naija artistes. So the next time you hear your naija musician claiming he has a sell out in uk or America, ask who are the audience
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere / Photoshopped Wedding Picture Of Miracle And Cee-C / Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.