Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? (1618 Views)

Advice Needed: Shock Absorber For My Camry 2008 V6 / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / 6 Tell-tale Signs To Know When To Replace Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by thaqib(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls is there a permanent solution to this recurrent need to replace Toyota 2001 Camry shock/linkage leg system. It is fast becoming an "agbana".this is the only draw back of this vehicle..
Solution pls
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by abolore80(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ensure you get original OEM next time and reduce running into bumps and bad sections on the high way. Goodluck
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by OCTAVO: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try and buy OEM as the poster above suggested. Very expensive though, but worth it at the long run.
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by thaqib(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
OCTAVO:
Try and buy OEM as the poster above suggested. Very expensive though, but worth it at the long run.
Thanks. Ow expensive? Pls give me an idea of the cost of the both the front and back. Where can it be gotten in Lagos?
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by OCTAVO: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
thaqib:

Thanks. Ow expensive? Pls give me an idea of the cost of the both the front and back. Where can it be gotten in Lagos?
I don't know about Lagos, but it's 45k for a pair here in Ilorin.
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by cardoctor(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Avoid bad roads if possible. I repeat, If possible.
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by autotrader2: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Call me and i'll give you the OEM linkages to end your ordeal

https://www.nairaland.com/2495918/brand-new-stabilizer-linkages-toyota
Re: Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? by feelme3(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2017
autotrader2:

Call me and i'll give you the OEM linkages to end your ordeal

https://www.nairaland.com/2495918/brand-new-stabilizer-linkages-toyota

Do you have platinum spark plugs for Nissan Maxima and how much for 6pcs?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Ultra Rare 2016 Khan Defender 110 For Sale / Age Limit For Cars Imported To Nigeria / Honda Civic 2010 Windscreen Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.