Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) (21514 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje Retires From Elective Politics / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by chily11: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
OP, how is this news item, do you know how many people die in Nigeria daily, or it is because Goje is a political criminal?
Same thing I was thinking. We should in a similar way always remember the social class too.

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by bfmconcepts: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
With all their stolen money, they can not buy life?
Subu ha na lahi
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Antoeni(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls US ,UK and Germany France etc,when dis Nigeria political thieves come to ur Hospitals make sure they dont come back alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by arewaboy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Looking at some comments here, I just weep for my country. Many people cannot think and behave sanely. I don't know why?
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by talk2percy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheKingdom:

Yep, no one should pity them or him. I'm sure he voted against restructuring, against state police, did not ask Buhari to step down for Osinbajo to fully take over, etc.

So, next topic
grin grin grin I no even get pity on me again..

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by talk2percy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
arewaboy:
Looking at some comments here, I just weep for my country.
Many people cannot think and behave sanely. I don't know why?
please how do u want them to behave?? To start crying for people that are causing thousands of life to wast daily by stealing the country dry just because they lost an important life in their family?? Is that what u want? Do u know how many Nigerians that dies of diseases and starvation daily?

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by bulalakoboko(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
I respect the dead but many die everyday in our dilapidated government hospitals.
Fly to America,die if God say time done reach so be it.
I pray our politicians will learn that death knows no rich or poor,he treats all equally.

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by TundeHashim(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
Why the man resemble Yahaya Bello so?

RIP to the dead.

55 is still young.

Yahya Bello of all persons? Please don't compare that disastrous calamity called gov...in fact, don't compare any homo sapiens (whether sane or insane, able bodied or less advantaged) to that evolving animal..
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by larrywax: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Its always a kind of good news grin grin grin to me when our "looter" loose someone dear to them!!!

The more they fail to do the needful to move Nigeria forward, d more calamity will befall them!

"Died in USA"....God pass them!

RIP to her though!
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by felixomor: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
chinedubrazil:
so sorry my condolence to her family.

for those above me saying and asking irrelevance questions like why didn't they admit her into one of our hospitals, i would like to ask you guys, why have you guys abandoned our native medicinal doctors and run to the modern hospitals?
because Their tax doesn't go to native doctors
They pay tax to govt
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by larrywax: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Those Countries get respect for life...Na Naija life cheap pass..
Antoeni:
Pls US ,UK and Germany France etc,when dis Nigeria political thieves come to ur Hospitals make sure they dont come back alive
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by frankputer: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jeez.
RIP ma.what a sad news.
My student.
I used to be her computer instructor at home and office network engr.
When the husband was the governor of Gombe state.
What a lost.
Had she has been hospitalize for a long time.
RIP ma.
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by tealaw(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
May she end up in hell. I dont wish naija politicians well.
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sad news, RIP.
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by darazonian(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Allahu Akbar "Mama"as we fondly call her has gone for good. May Allah forgive your shortcomings, accept your good deeds and give your family the fortitude to bear the loss Ameen. RIJF
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
chinedubrazil:
so sorry my condolence to her family.

for those above me saying and asking irrelevance questions like why didn't they admit her into one of our hospitals, i would like to ask you guys, why have you guys abandoned our native medicinal doctors and run to the modern hospitals?
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.