Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Providing Electricity To An International Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Providing Electricity To An International Market (304 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Providing Electricity To An International Market by Benosky011(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls, I need a professional advice. Am totally a novice on this.
There is an international market that sprung up in a state in the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
It accommodates about 1000 shops. (Electrical, auto parts, and general goods).
Am willing in running an electricity supply business to the entire market.
Now, I'ld like to know the size and type of generator that would best suit my business, and if possible, the cost of such big generator and where I could get them.

(1) (Reply)

Attend Seminar On How Make Money By Selling Plots Of Land From Iconview Deluxe / 4 Simple Ways To Keep Visitors Coming Back To Your Website / How To Promote Your Brand On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.