Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,527 members, 7,932,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:05 AM

Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew (40416 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria / 10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Noted...any Afonja gal from Igbo Ora must be avoided...twins palava for this kine buharian economy angry
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by sylve11: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
cstr1000:
That is all?
For a nation of 180 million?
I was expecting things like Africa's'' highest number of nobel prize winners, the biggest electronics manufacturers in Africa, the biggest fertilizer producer in the world, e.t.c

I tell you. mentioning birds and all that. grin grin cool
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by gGGODDd(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Turks:
We don’t value these relics anymore. Everyone is busy chasing money.
I get the fhuk outta the thread soon as I see ur comment. my senses got back to me bro. the thread is fhukd up
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by Sammy07: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2017
She,y I don't know geography nii or what!

How can Benni wall be 16,000km

Op you smoke weed nii, don't you know the distance of 16,000km

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by LisTim(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2017
kay29000:
I need to go to that town that has the highest number of twins maybe I can find a wife there... I love twins.

And about that Great Wall of Benin... Someone needs to get aerial view pictures of the wall.

Contact Me To Lead U Tru

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2017
EliteBiz:

U mean biafrans undecided

Nope.
Igbos.
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by sureinfo: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Wow so proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Dsov2016:

what I really find funny is when someone just sees something then come online to assert it as a known fact. the Benin most is not just at sakponba and 3rd circular. if was so it would not be called a most but a ditch. my friend go and find the meaning of a moat, and FYI the most cuts across all corners of Benin from evotubu/erhunsee, ezoti, uselu, parts of sapele road area(around ebe school), ugbowo, siluko, iya-ero( which literally means moat of ero),. so Mr man stop dropping names to make yourself look smart/ an authority. It only makes you appear foolish. secondly a Benin wall existed but ignorant people like you pulled the remaining blocks down between the 50s - 70s and used it to build some of those mud houses you see. During the sack of Benin by the British they destroyed parts of the walls. if you look at the pictures of Benin taken by the British of Benin during this period you will notice the walls. some small fragments of this wall can be noticed around the akpakpava area( some parts of the holy aruosa church)

Even if the wall and moat combined stretched from Oba's palace to Uselu or even Okada, it is not 6000km that the article. I'm not sure why there is always the need to embellish the fact of the great Benin Kingdom
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by AntiGod: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
nairafacts:
A brand new car was also sold for N2000 in 1975. Geez!

That was when Naira had value, when Naira was greater and challenging British pounds,

This motor can still be sold for less than 2,000 pounds

Naira and Nigeria is useless

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by Boss347(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I love Edo people, especially the binis with all my heart.Great people.

especially the binis well no problem. We still love you
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Boss347:

especially the binis well no problem. We still love you
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by Spicecube(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

No am not.But av spent a huge chunk of my life with them.
hp u enjoyd ur tym around dem?
Re: Some Facts About Nigeria You Never Knew by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Spicecube:

hp u enjoyd ur tym around dem?

Yeah sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / FG Dumps 9-3-4 For 1-6-3-3-4 Educational Structure / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.