Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,893 members, 7,906,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (32276 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by MamaTF: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Honestly, this is so sad. Sorry about your loss. I believe you can bring this people to law, get their account frozen, involve effc, lawyers and all.

"oya pay capital .this guy will say the BTC is in japan but the key to open the vault dey Hong Kong" This is hilarious!
quote author=dejovu post=62710291]

Yes 700k was paid out of 5million . Same Blackwell agree to pay installmetally . We agreed
Later he said he can’t pay with the current BTC we agreed .what else do you want .. later said he will pay every week like ROI but we said pay 1BTC so we can fly this woman out for chemotherapy .he said No ..later after begging this guy he finally paid 700k ,he said next week he will pay more
We agreed

Next week came .oya Blackwell we have been patient .he kept on saying tomorrow .later he said he shouldn’t ask him anything again .in shot he blocked me and Kenny .

He said we are back on the queue that he was just helping us .he also blocked me on the telegram

How can u say we are back on the queue after paying 1st installment .

Later we said no problem let’s us continue the piggy sole we are not collecting capital again ..Blackwell said we must pay one useless Gateways again .gateway fee how many times .can you see how wicked this guys is
And we must also buy 0.35 shares to continue

Later they started escrow .i Said okay Blackwell let me escrow Kenny capital into mine and we can settle everything .i will pay 10% escrow charges .
This guy said No again .we cannot stop termination process .oya pay capital .this guy will say the BTC is in japan but the key to open the vault dey Hong Kong ...

Blocked us from contacting him .emails no reply .blocked from telegram but u can see msgs what else do want us to do for this heartless guess

Nov 3rd my piggy ROI my last hope to save the woman’s life .blackwell started with the usual line ongoing .sombody is dying you are telling me Ongoing .6 days ongoing .i can’t complain on
the group I cant chat you .

Later he started threathing me that if I complain I will see the consequence .my dashboard already crossed showing sent .i sent msg to all the Admin that I have not been paid .next hour see what Blackwell sent me .” Begging board not to remove ever complaining piggy sole “ like play like play my account was deactivated ,capital crossed in red .

I sent Genex another email my account has been deactivated no reply .24 hrs after

I created a group “angry investor” added all the 10 admins including Kenny to express my grieve

So if you don’t know the truth .this was what entirely happened before u say trash you don’t know .blackwell Is evil and he will have cancer too except I have lied above

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
MamaTF:
Honestly, this is so sad. Sorry about your loss. I believe you can bring this people to law, get their account frozen, involve effc, lawyers and all.

"oya pay capital .this guy will say the BTC is in japan but the key to open the vault dey Hong Kong" This is hilarious!
quote author=dejovu post=62710291]

Yes 700k was paid out of 5million . Same Blackwell agree to pay installmetally . We agreed
Later he said he can’t pay with the current BTC we agreed .what else do you want .. later said he will pay every week like ROI but we said pay 1BTC so we can fly this woman out for chemotherapy .he said No ..later after begging this guy he finally paid 700k ,he said next week he will pay more
We agreed

Next week came .oya Blackwell we have been patient .he kept on saying tomorrow .later he said he shouldn’t ask him anything again .in shot he blocked me and Kenny .

He said we are back on the queue that he was just helping us .he also blocked me on the telegram

How can u say we are back on the queue after paying 1st installment .

Later we said no problem let’s us continue the piggy sole we are not collecting capital again ..Blackwell said we must pay one useless Gateways again .gateway fee how many times .can you see how wicked this guys is
And we must also buy 0.35 shares to continue

Later they started escrow .i Said okay Blackwell let me escrow Kenny capital into mine and we can settle everything .i will pay 10% escrow charges .
This guy said No again .we cannot stop termination process .oya pay capital .this guy will say the BTC is in japan but the key to open the vault dey Hong Kong ...

Blocked us from contacting him .emails no reply .blocked from telegram but u can see msgs what else do want us to do for this heartless guess

Nov 3rd my piggy ROI my last hope to save the woman’s life .blackwell started with the usual line ongoing .sombody is dying you are telling me Ongoing .6 days ongoing .i can’t complain on
the group I cant chat you .

Later he started threathing me that if I complain I will see the consequence .my dashboard already crossed showing sent .i sent msg to all the Admin that I have not been paid .next hour see what Blackwell sent me .” Begging board not to remove ever complaining piggy sole “ like play like play my account was deactivated ,capital crossed in red .

I sent Genex another email my account has been deactivated no reply .24 hrs after

I created a group “angry investor” added all the 10 admins including Kenny to express my grieve

So if you don’t know the truth .this was what entirely happened before u say trash you don’t know .blackwell Is evil and he will have cancer too except I have lied above

They are murderers also

Very pathetic.

Sorry for your loss brother

I think this is exactly how God will bless Genex
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cooleasy:
Genex is totally unlike those programs that crash o. I just did a background check on them. They are registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and they have corporate accounts with all major banks, including Zenith and First Bank. Genex payments also pays regular tax to the Federal Government. This GeneX payment is an exchanger just like Naira4dollar, Truexgold, Topupgold etc. And all exchangers are usually recognized by the government.
In fact, it has nothing in common with those sites that crashed. GeneX payments is an entirely different thing o.

This bros here says Genex pays tax to the federal government. grin grin grin

People can manufacture all types of lies to deceive their fellow human.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cooleasy:

Apart from the ones already posted above,
Do you know that Genex has started importing digital currency mining equipment(ASIC) into Nigeria? The first consignment arrived in Abuja last Thursday November 9, 2017. This is being done with the full knowledge and approval of the Federal Government?
Do you know that GeneX already has a big data center in Abuja with paid staff that work 24/7?
Do you know that GeneX is already working closely with the CBN to launch the first nationally and internationally accepted cryptocurrency in Nigeria come December 2017?
Do you know that this coin is already being mined in China as we speak and a unit of it will be worth a dollar upon launch?
Do you know that Genex has gone several steps further than other exchangers in Nigeria by launching its own wallet called Genexpay?
Do you know that Genexpay is available for download on Google play and is being used worldwide on daily basis for digital currency transactions?
Let me pause for now, my dear.
Have an open mind. Be ready to understand what you don't know or sound strange to you.
Who knows how much benefits you can derive from Genex if you come clean towards it.

And, by the way, if you wish to investigate Genex more deeply, I will be ready to assist you.
Cheers.

This bros can lie for the whole of Africa.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
sKeetz:

This bros can lie for the whole of Africa.
grin grin grin

You never see lie .speaking of Africa
Here’s is what Uncle Blackwell which I don’t think he’s well has to say .
“$16 million fintech technology all African country will use Genex as payment gateway .”

I just weak infact this bros is a lion .e suppose get award

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
dejovu:

You never see lie .speaking of Africa
Here’s is why Uncle Blackwell which I don’t think he’s well has to say .
“$16 million fintech technology all African country will use Genex as payment gateway .”

I just weak infact this bros is lion .e suppose get award

Lmao

So he has $16million but yet he can't pay people their ROI and capital ?!? grin grin grin

Let's see how some of his internet Warriors will come to his defense.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
SHOW US YOUR ROI FOR THIS WEEK AS YOU DID LAST TIME.

Kindly show us and we will not term Genex scam again.

Just do that for us.

DO NOT RUN MR HARKYNKUNLE
now can u shut d Bleep up??!! Genex is real. I just received my weekly Return Of investment for N-token, screenshot attached.

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Henrychris(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
while you continue ranting and complaining am being paid...let me come and be going grin grin

God Bless Gene X

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol grin

The determination to scam more maggers is real.

How come your master and the chief scammer just decided to act nollywood with his boys? Just for you to come here and be posting nonsense for us.

You think we do not know how you scammers operate? grin

Now what happened to roi of other investors?

Why have your master decided to pay only his boys and skipped other genuine investors?

Explain!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mr Harkynkunle has not gotten both his piggy maxi ROI and N token.

How come you paid cheap actors have gotten yours?

Why is the chief scammer cooleasy blackwell doing selective payment?

When will you paid actors transfer that money back to your masters account?

Tell us!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Mr Harkynkunle has not gotten both his piggy maxi ROI and N token.

How come you paid cheap actors have gotten yours?

Why is the chief scammer cooleasy blackwell doing selective payment?

When will you paid actors transfer that money back to your masters account?

Tell us!
that moment when u don't have anything to say again...lol long live Genex Joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moses247:

that moment when u don't have anything to say again...lol long live Genex Joor
The more you cheap actors keep disgracing yourselves here, the more you keep exposing your scam!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
The more you cheap actors keep disgracing yourselves here, the more you keep exposing your scam!
quiet jare genex has disgraced u already. below is what u said earlier. who is now d liar?? �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moses247:

quiet jare genex has disgraced u already. below is what u said earlier. who is now d liar?? �
keep jonzing yourself grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Harkynkunle has not yet showed us his ROI.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
keep jonzing yourself grin
I can see The jealous one's stil envy.�.hahaha Long Live Genex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Henrychris(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Harkynkunle has not yet showed us his ROI.

Is it Gene X or Harkynkunle that is your problem?

Longlive Genex

Let me come and be going grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moses247:

I can see The jealous one's stil envy.�.hahaha Long Live Genex
is this what poverty has done to a grown up man like you?

Getting paid on lying in order to survive?

See the way you are behaving like a tout.

Pm me, I want to help your life.

Do not miss this opportunity!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henrychris:

Is it Gene X or Harkynkunle that is your problem?

Longlive Genex

Let me come and be going grin grin
Harkynkunle this Sunday ROI is my problem Mr man.

We want to see it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
is this what poverty has done to a grown up man like you?

Getting paid on lying in order to survive?

See the way you are behaving like a tout.

Pm me, I want to help your life.

Do not miss this opportunity!
suddenly my weekly Return Of investment is now getting paid to lie Ahaha the Hustle is Real. hustle harder bro genex is here to stay, no vex . in addition i don't think u can help me o, I should be d one to help ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moses247:

suddenly my weekly Return Of investment is now getting paid to lie Ahaha the Hustle is Real. hustle harder bro genex is here to stay no vex . in addition i don't think u can help me, I should be d one to help ur life.
Continue with your lies then grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Henrychris(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Harkynkunle this Sunday ROI is my problem Mr man.

We want to see it.

Na question I ask baba,no be fight na

You do Gene x or not It doesn't affect my roi from Gene x..

Longlive Genex....Have got so much love for Gene x..

Let me come and be going grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henrychris:

Na question I ask baba,no be fight na

You do Gene x or not It doesn't affect my roi from Gene x..

Longlive Genex....Have got so much love for Gene x..

Let me come and be going grin
where is Mr Harkynkunle ROI today? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
where is Mr Harkynkunle ROI today? grin

Guy... it's obvious there is something about me that interest u... Tell me....
Firstly u said am not an investor in genex but u are..... u asked me 2 show u my dashboard which I did but u didn't avail urs (poor soul) ... thereafter u claimed my ROI has been stopped hence I showed u my last ROI.. u same fool said I have never had any transaction with genex , 2 tackle this I showed u a debit transaction of btc I bought from them.. u claim u don't wanna show us ur dashboard coz u know genex will confiscate ur capital... Y are u scared to loose ur capital when genex is scam... (count ur loss fool and avail ur dashboard)...Lastly I no know ur papa.. refrain from my mention.... U are such a kid and it's unarguable... It's better u refrain from my mention... I sound this out to YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Firstly u said am not an investor in genex but u are..... u asked me 2 show u my dashboard which I did but u didn't avail urs (poor soul) ... thereafter u claimed my ROI has been stopped hence I showed u my last ROI.. u same fool said I have never had any transaction with genex , 2 tackle this I showed u a debit transaction of btc I bought from then.. u claim u don't wanna show us ur dashboard coz u know genex will confiscate ur capital... Y are u scared to loose ur capital when genex is scam... (count it lose fool and avail ur dashboard)...Lastly I no know ur papa.. refrain from my mention.... U are such a kid and it's unarguable... It's better u refrain from my mention... I sound this out to YOU
Ahahahaha is time we ignored this guy's, They have got nothing to prove��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Firstly u said am not an investor in genex but u are..... u asked me 2 show u my dashboard which I did but u didn't avail urs (poor soul) ... thereafter u claimed my ROI has been stopped hence I showed u my last ROI.. u same fool said I have never had any transaction with genex , 2 tackle this I showed u a debit transaction of btc I bought from them.. u claim u don't wanna show us ur dashboard coz u know genex will confiscate ur capital... Y are u scared to loose ur capital when genex is scam... (count ur loss fool and avail ur dashboard)...Lastly I no know ur papa.. refrain from my mention.... U are such a kid and it's unarguable... It's better u refrain from my mention... I sound this out to YOU
lol grin

Is that long essay your ROI for today?

How come your fellow investors are posting their ROI and you have not posted yours as usual?

Or has the master selectively scammed you out? grin

Tell us

We can help you

We want to see your ROI this Sunday. Post it for us! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol grin

Is that long essay your ROI for today?

How come your fellow investors are posting their ROI and you have not posted yours as usual?

Or has the master selectively scammed you out? grin

Tell us

We can help you

We want to see your ROI this Sunday. Post it for us! grin
Finally, Mr Harkynkunle was not paid any ROI today.

He is too ashamed to say he was selectively scammed out.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to explain to everyone what actually happened now.

The reputable scam company genex did not pay any ROI today that is why I keep calling on the slowpoke that has not yet noticed what has happened to him to show us his ROI today.

The touts and heartless deceivers posting credit alerts is an arranged script by the chief scammer and his gang in desperate attempt to lure new maggers to the scam.

They have noticed that we the old investors have discovered they are scammers and no one is willing to reinvest or invite family or friend.

Now these gang of cyber criminals posting credit alerts here is an arranged script between them and their master cooleasy blackwell because they are seriously in need of new investors who will dash them money considering the fact majority of old investors have received sense.

Now no new investors are joining and the genex ponzi is at its highest pyramid which means Genex is crashing soon!

Which investor can get his ROI and start rushing to public platform to post it if not scammers and ponzi investors.

Be careful of these cyber criminals brethren!

www.genexpayments.online is their scam site

www.genexpay.com.is their scam wallet

Beware! Beware!

Do not say you were not warned!

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to explain to everyone what actually happened now.

The reputable scam company genex did not pay any ROI today that is why I keep calling on the slowpoke that has not yet noticed what has happened to him to show us his ROI today.

The touts and heartless deceivers posting credit alerts is an arranged script by the chief scammer and his gang in desperate attempt to lure new maggers to the scam.

They have noticed that we the old investors have discovered they are scammers and no one is willing to reinvest or invite family or friend.

Now these gang of cyber criminals posting credit alerts here is an arranged script between them and their master cooleasy blackwell because they are seriously in need of new investors who will dash them money considering the fact majority of old investors have received sense.

Now no new investors are joining and the genex ponzi is at its highest pyramid which means Genex is crashing soon!

Which investor can get his ROI and start rushing to public platform to post it if not scammers and ponzi investors.

Be careful of these cyber criminals brethren!

www.genexpayments.online is their scam site

www.genexpay.com.is their scam wallet

Beware! Beware!

Do not say you were not warned!

A word is enough for the wise!
I laughed u in French. genex pays
kill ur self man. I never knew people can be this pain o. BadBelle is allowed , if genex wan scam Na only 3 of una dem supposed scam rite?? u must be stupid to think people reading this re also stupid like u guys.�� try harder Pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moses247:

kill ur self man. I never knew people can be this pain o. BadBelle is allowed , if genex wan scam Na only 3 of una dem supposed scam rite?? u must be stupid to think people reading this re also stupid like u guys.�� try harder Pls
Have you ever seen a company like this that ordinary investors defend it like their life more than the owner?

These wicked souls are now looking for whom to cage!

Beware!

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moses247:

He is such a nuisance... A prove that he was actually scanmed by genex he can provide..... Nuisance

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.