Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,110 members, 7,949,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share (476 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share by SabiKing(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
A South African man Abuti Ole, took to Twitter to narrate how his girlfriend of seven years got married to a man one week after meeting the man – And they were still dating.

When asked why he didn’t get married to her yet, the heartbroken chap, says it’s because he wasn’t ready.

See more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/10/my-girlfriend-of-7years-got-married.html

Re: ‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
You were a time killer. I thought it's said that women are like roses in their prime?...were you expecting her to date you 'till eternity when you weren't even ready to move a 7yrs relationship to the next level?. Move on joor! Perhaps she found it difficult breaking the news to you herself 'cause some people do grow Cold feet in saying things that'd hurt others.

1 Like

Re: ‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share by Draei: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
7 years? When you ain't studying medicine,
Next available thread please...

2 Likes

Re: ‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share by Yeligray(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
How can you date a girl for 7years and not marry her menopause was knocking... She just took the next available bus

2 Likes

Re: ‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
7 years without marrying her, are you an enemy of progress?

1 Like

Re: ‘‘my Girlfriend Of 7years Got Married While I Was Still Dating Her’’ – Man Share by iamJ(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
kennygee:
7 years without marrying her, are you an enemy of progress?
I like ur thinking wink

Where is ur ring?

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Still Loves You, Even If He Cheats You / This New Ring Is Going To Help Women Protect Themselves From HIV / 4 Ways To Handle Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.