Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Did You Came About Your Users Name? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Came About Your Users Name? (3001 Views)

You Came Back From Work And You Saw (pics)..... / How Does "Ghana Must Go" Came About? / What Will You Do If You Came Home & Your Mother Gave Your Kids Tribal Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Freiburger(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
? ? ?
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
well i already had this name somewhere else, but. . .
i thought "THE" as in "official" "the one and only" that sort of thing, and i used my name.
all caps cause it just stands out and looks good, i think.
so yeah. . .
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by ichommy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ichommy hmm Big name, i got IT when i saw in S.S. 2 BACK IN SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS, WHEN I FIRST GOT THAT NAME I GOT ANGRY BUT AFTER SOME TIME I ADAPT TO IT IN FACT AT HOME THE DONT CALL ME MY REAL, EVERYBODY ichommy AM PROUD OF THAT NAME grin SHOWING IN GOOGLE SEARCH

YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH IT LOL wink
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by tanimz(f): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
Me's just tanimz cool cool cool
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2010
My username means 'what is it?' and when I was regsterin it kpt sayin all my preferrd usernames were in use so,at a point i was exasperatd and said 'ODUNNU? and I typd it in,ofcourz it loggd in.Nw,I evn like d word and use it evn in social,formal n informal gatherings
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
Another repeated topic. . .

My user name's also my real name.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:00am On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor is the name of one of the assassins in a fantasy novel I am currently working on  grin
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Mhismole(f): 3:04am On Mar 18, 2010
^^^
Hey!! sup?

change the "came" to come,

and Miss with a diff spelling, and Mole cos i have one  cool cool
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:06am On Mar 18, 2010
^^ Hey what's good?

Changing the topic in your reply won't change the thread title, so i just don't bother tongue

I did this one cos you said so, anyway smiley
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Mhismole(f): 3:08am On Mar 18, 2010
^^^
loool, i actually wasnt referring to you,
i was talking to the poster. thats if
he can change it.

Its all hi's for you now wink. where have you been nyway?
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2010
Mhismole:

^^^
loool, i actually wasnt referring to you,
i was talking to the poster. thats if
he can change it.

Its all hi's for you now wink. where have you been nyway?

Yeah, okay, right. Only moderators and the admin can change thread titles.

Where have I been?

Keeping away from you  lipsrsealed

My mama told me to stay away from bad influence  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Mhismole(f): 3:13am On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor:

Yeah, okay, right. Only moderators and the admin can change thread titles.

Where have I been?

Keeping away from you  lipsrsealed

My mama told me to stay away from bad influence  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bad influence? me?? what did i do?

cry cry cry cry
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:15am On Mar 18, 2010
@Mhismole: Don't pretend with me jare! 21 etc etc guaranteed to etc etc  lipsrsealed shocked grin
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:15am On Mar 18, 2010
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!
*dancing*

thats how I came up with mine  smiley

Either that or my astro sign and the fact that am infatuated with my current age?

I seriously dont know jareeee, I just like the name.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:18am On Mar 18, 2010
@Aqrius Age: No. It's because when you rearrange your name, you get IRAQ USAGEgrin I remember you as the one-eyed pirate terrorist.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:22am On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor:

@Aqrius Age: No. It's because when you rearrange your name, you get IRAQ USAGE. grin I remember you as the one-eyed pirate terrorist.
^^^
Seriously, you have issues lol
You have too much time on your hands.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Mhismole(f): 3:22am On Mar 18, 2010
InesQor:

@Mhismole: Don't pretend with me jare! 21 etc etc guaranteed to etc etc  lipsrsealed shocked grin

ok now i really dont know what you talking about. the only thing i can get is drinking. and i dont drink. much.

AqRiUs Age:

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!
*dancing*

thats how I came up with mine  smiley

Either that or my astro sign and the fact that am infatuated with my current age?

I seriously dont know jareeee, I just like the name.

Yay! thats my sign too!!
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:23am On Mar 18, 2010
@Mhismole: Well, when I rearranged your own name I got HI MOSLEM and I'M HOLMES.
So I know you're either a Muslim, or you're a really smart detective  wink cheesy
We both know which one it is, right?

So you should apply those detectives skills. . . or just don't bother. The message is in your IM already, sent it like 20 mins ago.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:26am On Mar 18, 2010
Mhismole:

ok now i really dont know what you talking about. the only thing i can get is drinking. and i dont drink. much.

Yay! thats my sign too!!

Ahhhh,, well then you must be crazy, odd, and awesome! Nice lol

InesQor:

@Mhismole: Well, when I rearranged your own name I got HI MOSLEM and I'M HOLMES.
So I know you're either a Muslim, or you're a really smart detective wink cheesy

So you should apply those detectives skills. . . or just don't bother. The message is in your IM already, sent it like 20 mins ago.

wow.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Mhismole(f): 3:28am On Mar 18, 2010
^^
Lol! i guess i can guarantee you that much,

InesQor:

So I know you're either a Muslim, or you're a really smart detective  wink cheesy

LMAO!!!! Haba! i was only trying to learn new things now!
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 3:29am On Mar 18, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

^^^
Seriously, you have issues lol
You have too much time on your hands.
Oh I know I have issues. Any human being who doesn't have issues should go and have his head checked!  grin

But to be candid, I have never claimed sanity!!!

For anyone who has to claim sanity, it means that the person's sanity was in doubt. LOL
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by madlady(f): 3:34am On Mar 18, 2010
I had lappy problems and I felt really angry, I tried various names that would suit my issue all came up taken, finally "madlady" came to mind,  grin grin grin little did I know the connotations of my choice.

Actually the reason I came to this site was to get assistance from the TEC guys (my sis-in-law recommended them) they are great.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 18, 2010
pet name given by my cousin, hated it at first, but now av grown to love it,
first part of my name,
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by r231(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
my first initial with some numbers cheesy
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by fifi09(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
My aunt had a Schnoodle dog called FiFi. . . Boy, do I LOVE that dog!

And '09 waz just the flavor of the year grin
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 22, 2010
My peers gave it to me. Growing up I was always called different names because of my complexion such as: "Cokey", "Cocoa", "Miss chocolate" and "Morena"  so I now go by the name "Mz.DarkSkin La Bella Morena" (LBM = The fine dark girl). I used Mz.DarkSkin for short.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Moyola(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
itzza combo of two names. . . tongue
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:24am On Mar 23, 2010
SEMID - 1st 5 letters of my surname.
4 - Day I was born in a particular month
LYFE - 4 letters picked from my 1st name and it's also a 'funky' spelling of life which means the state of being alive.

Add everything together and you have semid4lyfe
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by spoilt(f): 3:25am On Mar 23, 2010
How did I came about my user name?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:31am On Mar 23, 2010
spoilt:

How did I came about my user name?

shocked shocked shocked
Lol. . .I didn't even notice that tabon
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by ayettymama(f): 3:34am On Mar 23, 2010
its obvious!
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Freiburger(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2010
ayettymama:

its obvious!

Someone trying o get my attention? opps! sorry I've got class. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Bride’s Makeup Has Got Everyone Shocked / The 6 Shapes Of A Ladies Breast...and what the shape says About Her Personality / Rate My Looks Nairalander's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.