Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,680 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (82697 Views)

Moment Man Caught His Wife In A Hotel Room With Another Man (pics/video) / My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by discman2k2(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�
Creative MADNESS. Quite some mind tho. Keep up the (in)sanity.

)
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by itztoyin(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Kenyans ehn! How can you start a story in English, end it in English but the main body of the writeup is in Kenyan language?

And I don't understand how a man will say that a woman that is dressed like this, not exposing her body, is luring him to have sex with her laps. How? After now, guys that rape women will say it's because they exposed their body.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by farem: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Towncrier247:
Some men are just mannerless. This one wants to have sex with his wife’s cousin and he is not ashamed about it.

According to Kenyan Post Today, he claims that she is flaunting her thighs and derriere in the house and therefore she is luring her to sex.

He even shared a photo of the lady he secretly took. Lol. Why are men like this?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/my-wifes-cousin-has-visited-shes-luring-me-with-her-thighskenyan-man

Your daughters and the wives of your sons are the most pitiable because they will Still 'seluce' you with their thighs.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Strobe(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Marriage is overrated
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by holluphemydavid(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Resist d devil man
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by khalids: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by moorevic(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Where is the laps abi na thighs. I ain't seeing a thing.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by bayocanny: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2017
iamdebby2222:
check my dp
Lol, u no serious..have checked it grin
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by grahdis(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
madgoat:
Nothing bad there. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. If u can chop and clean mouth without falling in love with the cousin, then go ahead. By nature men are polygamous so you are just being natural.
if u were in his shoes would you have done same
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Assassin101: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
is dat yo a*S
iamdebby2222:
check my dp
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by mhizclair(f): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
M nt suprised. He is a Kenyan.
Werey pple everywere.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Polymerization: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2021
OLANIYI1985:
Its not compulsory to fall victim to temptation you can choose to ignore.

You are right
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Polymerization: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2021
mhizclair:
M nt suprised. He is a Kenyan.
Werey pple everywere.

Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.