Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,138 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Am Not A Gigolo -abiodun Adebanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Gigolo -abiodun Adebanjo (804 Views)

Meet Babajide Isreal Adebanjo, The Guinness World Records Twerker (Video) / Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Gigolo -abiodun Adebanjo by splendid22(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
When you are looking for handsome and talented Nollywood hunks, you cannot but ignore Abiodun Adebanjo. The rising actor popular for playing ‘Play boy’ roles has starred in movies like Sonate, Basira Badiya,Wale Oshodi, amongst others.

In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the actor opened up on the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard about himself.

According to him: “The most ridiculous thing I have ever heard about myself is people telling me to quit acting. Some people also believe that I am ‘Player’. You don’t know me. Why would you call me a player or a gigolo? he queried.

Speaking on his most challenging movie role, he said: “Every role has been challenging but I think I have not been drilled the way I would love. I recently starred in a movie where I had to play the role of a woman .It was very challenging for me. I had to wear makeups and do girly stuffs. I had to let go of my beard too. It was really challenging”.

READ THE REST HERE

https://www.thenewsguru.com/the-most-ridiculous-thing-i-have-ever-heard-about-myself-abiodun-adebanjo/

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single And Flirting, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy For Sex - Actress... / OMG �, 2FACE Has A Brother On FACEBOOK / Seyi Shay Serves Too Much Sauce In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.