Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial (957 Views)

Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by bilms(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Give me N1bn for transportation from Bayelsa to Abuja, Jonathan tell Metuh

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has today asked the Federal High Court in Abuja to set aside the order asking him to appear in court as a witness to testify in a case involving the former National Publicity Secretary of his party,Peoples Democratic Party, Olisa Metuh. Jonathan also told the court that, the court should issue an order, directing Olisa Metuh to deposit the sum of N1bn to cover travelling expenses for himself and his security personnel from his hometown, Otuoke in Bayelsa State, to Abuja. Recall that, Justice Okon Abang had issued two separate subpoenas ordering Jonathan and his former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, to appear in court on Tuesday.

https://mrrightsng..com.ng/
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by ourema(f): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Make him pay na!
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by gtrust: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2017
na so!
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by clevvermind(m): 1:30am On Oct 31, 2017
WHY ARE THEY EVEN DISTURBING JONATHAN LIKE THIS? THEY SHOULD LET THE MAN REST NA.
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by Settingz321(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Democracy for some people by some people
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by BabaRamota1980: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2017
1bn naira to travel? Mmmmttcheww..

This Jonathan go soon waka enter jail, all by himself, unaided!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by blackpanda: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2017
I dont believe this story pls
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Even Afonjas that hate GEJ with passion, will not believe this.
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by babdap: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2017
Metuh open a trust fund account, Jonathan's enemies will gladly contribute in order to disgrace him. #omoalejatijati
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2017
The ones you and your cronies odd isn't still enough for you. Mind you, you can take dime with yourself when calls come from God.
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by olatade(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2017
I don't blame Jonathan. I blame the fools following the wicked man. If he could say this to a loyalist who hold brief him officially what do you think he would say when his mumu followers need him most.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by bilms(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
wink
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2017
GEJ;nigerian corruption anex has arrived..
I am not surprise though
Re: Jonathan demand N1bn for transportation to attend Metuh's trial by bilms(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

In Two Words Describe Nigeria / My Life Is Under Threat Because I Speak The Truth - Governor Samuel Orton. / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Takes Sides With Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.