Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter (1167 Views)

Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses / Reno Omokri's Epic Clap Back To Lai Mohammmed / Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Reno omokri reply to a boy on twitter got me laughing....

It's like he did NOSE ENLARGEMENT grin

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by seyeoloruntola(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2017
lolz.this is serious
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
This is one of the reasons why when I spot a fool on my mention, I ignore. Replying such people reduces your chances of remaining sane in an insane world. Imagine the guy saying he's misleading people over the NNPC scam...zombie.

Reno just reduced himself to the level of a kid than a man and a father at that, with that reply.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by madridguy(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
If na APC member gave such reply you know what you will say. That is cyber bullying.

OZAOEKPE:
Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by buskie13(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Mortal Kombat
See finishing grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by magoo10(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Probably another zombie in the making.
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2017
madridguy:
If na APC member gave such reply you know what you will say. That is cyber bullying.

Una APC no get level

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Yes we don't have such level. We are culture and we have manner. We talk to people with respect.

OZAOEKPE:

Una APC no get level
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by ajepako(f): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2017
This Reno Na agbaaya, l swear.... cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by danieljessy: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
See his HUGE nose grin

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
See his[b]HUGE[/b]nose grin
He go do nose enlargement grin
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2017
See The boy nose like where road divide for person wey dry go Sagamu along Lagos-Ibadan expressway
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
See The boy nose like where road divide for person wey dry go Sagamu along Lagos-Ibadan expressway
20 lane grin
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Benita27:
This is one of the reasons why when I spot a fool on my mention, I ignore. Replying such people reduces your chances of remaining sane in an insane world. Imagine the guy saying he's misleading people over the NNPC scam...zombie.

Reno just reduced himself to the level of a kid than a man and a father at that, with that reply.

Hmmmm..
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Yet the shit licking sychopant didn't notice Jonathan's nose was widely humongous. ... Tomorrow pastor Reno would preach about what? When he body shame people

Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2017
vedaxcool:
Yet the shit licking sychopant didn't notice Jonathan's nose was widely humongous. ... Tomorrow pastor Reno would preach about what? When he body shame people
Adeke
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OlaBlaize(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari just confirmed that stealing is not corruption. That's why he's not prosecuting babachir lawal and wale oke. The only were only stealing money but were not involved in corruption.
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by stillondmatter: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
k
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Mynd44 and lalasticlala should be � on duty
Re: Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
OZAOEKPE:

Adeke
[/s]

grin grin grin ka ishiru

(1) (Reply)

Some People Will React This Way If Buhari Is Re-elected / Read / You Made Yourself A Laughing Stock By Promising To Fight Corruption In Ghana, Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.