Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,644 members, 7,941,499 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

7 Months Old Baby Allegedly Choke To Death By Care-giver In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Months Old Baby Allegedly Choke To Death By Care-giver In Lagos (459 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 7 Months Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband's Relative In Delta / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Months Old Baby Allegedly Choke To Death By Care-giver In Lagos by Evalistus: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2017
So sad!!! One Ujunwa Okpara on facebook shared a heartbreaking story of how a caregiver allegedly suffocates a seven-month-old baby with cornmeal and the baby was said to have been declared dead on arrival at the hospital.

The mother of the baby is said to work with a multinational company not far to the school in question. It was also reported that the baby happens to be the woman’s first child, so sad isn’t it? May God Soothen the baby’s mother’s heart.

WATCH VIDEO HERE>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/31/sad-7-months-old-baby-allegedly-choke-death-care-giver-lagos-photos-videos/

Re: 7 Months Old Baby Allegedly Choke To Death By Care-giver In Lagos by tyson98: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Hmm if my wife born na to stay home and take care of baby till she dey 2 yrs,I go hustle the hustle

RIP baby B
Re: 7 Months Old Baby Allegedly Choke To Death By Care-giver In Lagos by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2017
That's the height of incompetency.A lady that works with a multinational company has her child fed with pap.Is it that they can't afford baby food,or the culprits decided to give the child pap instead?.I just don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Fresh & Dried Human Parts, Skull In / How I Was Sold Into Slavery By My Fellow Ghanian / Jubilation As Pastor Cheats Death While Heading To His Son’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.