Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,365 members, 7,937,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. (5700 Views)

Good Morning,if You Applied For Any Of The N-power Graduate Programmes Staytuned / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by npowerng: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Chigorkizz:
phone Number: 08061596339

Full Name: Udeh Chigozie

Resident State: Benue

Device Selected: Samsung

Batch: A

Nature Of Problem:No Pick Up Message

Things I Need To Know: I Want To Know If My Device Is Ready Before I Wasn't Sent Pick Up Text.Thanks

When your devices is available you would be contacted.
But if you have activated DND on your line, You might not receive SMS for device pick up.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by npowerng: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2017
pweetydamsel55:
Hello npower thanks for all your efforts. Please I collected my device yesterday. On reaching home to charge it refused to come nor charge. Please where do I go to complain
Device: tecno
Location Kaduna

Immediately go back to the pick up centre Or locate one of this support centre close to you.

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by Yusuf001(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
npowerng:

Immediately Send a mail to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Thank you
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by Rightchuks(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Oga npower, l don't understand this attendance thing. My data and location have been on at my PPA but it has never been marked.
I Need answers please.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Good day Npower, what about Zinox Zpad. No news yet...
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by latonyn(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
@npowern, I have collected my samsung device but all the textbooks, videos and pdf materials loaded inside the nteach application are not working.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Faulty Devices And You Need To Repair It, Get In Here. by latonyn(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
latonyn:
@npowern, I have collected my samsung device but all the textbooks, videos and pdf materials loaded inside the nteach application are not working.

Or can I transfer the nteach application from a tecno device that is working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerianairforce Dss Is Out / Unps Are Recruiting / Pivot Engineering Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.