Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Our Lecturer's Have Failed (delsu) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Lecturer's Have Failed (delsu) (486 Views)

‘We Have Failed You All’ – UNIBEN SUG VP Resigns Amid School Fees Hike Saga / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Lecturer's Have Failed (delsu) by SmartUrhoboBoy(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2017
If our lecturers were our last hope to sucess we would have all failed, because they never pay attention to details. So what is the reason for learning,if i cant put what you taught in class in my own words? What is the reason for learning when every knowledge i accumulate in class is opaque,when the example and experiments are all done on chalk board? What is the reason for learning when our lecturer gives there boys our script to mark and all they do is sit down in the pub to drink? ,when their syllabus is not up to date on the current happening and development around the world with the latest of technology. students don't fail, only lecturers do. You cant be a sucessful lecturer when student fail your course and you celebrate boosting that no one can get grade A in ur course. I cant be a lecturer and not devote myself to the student to ensure i give them the best of knowledge to my ability and let them express what they think on what i taught them in their own words because i believe everybody sense of reasoning is wired differently,people see things differently, so when you see us in library devoting 6hrs of reading,you discover we just spend that time cramming there own words. .then we would realise that many lecturers fail students because they don't pay attention to details.

JOSHUA CASSIDY
Re: Our Lecturer's Have Failed (delsu) by swiz123(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Funny as it may sound, I really read this piece of garbage.

Op, your topic should be "lamentations of a broken student"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8th Annual Founder’s Day; Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile-ife / 1-TIME 2018 Jambites Meet Here / Finals Year Education, Political Science And Computer Science Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.