Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,595 members, 7,932,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

My First Time Getting High - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Time Getting High (752 Views)

First Time Gotv[gocoda] Installation Problem / [video] Nigerian Man Walks On His Head After Getting High On Drugs / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Getting High by intheclouds: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Okay. so straight to it. I used to take weed before but, it was more of a light stuff, so this day, I decided to go heavy, I took a lot of shots.. in two minutes, I felt I was in another world, my senses were so high! I could hear a pin drop, but I was scared because I never felt that way, so the first thing running to my mind was am I mad? next thing... my appetite increased.. I started talking like a highly intellectual person. I loved the feeling but I was afraid it wasn't gonna wear off. but it did wear off. weed is some powerful stuff though no doubts, but I feel, something that has the power to take you away from reality could be dangerous. well I'm not trying it for a long time. what about you guys? how was your first high?
Re: My First Time Getting High by Wangxiao(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
When you inhale the herb, it reveals you to yourself -bob Marley
Re: My First Time Getting High by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
mine was years back on a construction site,during break time we went to an uncompleted building and one of my guy brought it out and asked if i wanted some i said yes,he asked if ave taken it before i nodded.he molled it and gave me one of the jumbo.i light it and started Puffing it after a while a lie down to take a nap. twenty minutes later i woke up and d next tin i saw will forever remain in my mind till the day i die.i saw GHOSTS real ghost starring at me
my guy was still sleeping i quickly woke him up,but he wasn't seeing any of it .i became uneasy and shouting so d said he asked me if ave taken d stuff b4 i said yes.
he ran back to d site and called our headman who hinself has PhD in weed smoking,d guy slapped me five times and poured water on me that was when my body calm down.he gave both of us 1week suspension

1 Like

Re: My First Time Getting High by intheclouds: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
mine was years back on a construction site,during break time we went to an uncompleted building and one of my guy brought it out and asked if i wanted some i said yes,he asked if ave taken it before i nodded.he molled it and gave me one of the jumbo.i light it and started Puffing it after a while a lie down to take a nap. twenty minutes later i woke up and d next tin i saw will forever remain in my mind till the day i die.i saw GHOSTS real ghost starring at me
my guy was still sleeping i quickly woke him up,but he wasn't seeing any of it .i became uneasy and shouting so d said he asked me if ave taken d stuff b4 i said yes.
he ran back to d site and called our headman who hinself has PhD in weed smoking,d guy slapped me five times and poured water on me that was when my body calm down.he gave both of us 1week suspension
yeah I think taking jumbo makes you incredibly high without warning, and the problem is that your friends won't tell you what to expect till you get high, at which you start being confused if they're lying to you or not. you were hallucinating though, it happened with me and I thought I was mad but when I remember it now, I just laugh.
Re: My First Time Getting High by intheclouds: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wangxiao:
When you inhale the herb, it reveals you to yourself -bob Marley
true, that stuff is powerful. if I was well educated before I took it I wouldn't hallucinate. and to think it's not man made. hmm
Re: My First Time Getting High by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
intheclouds:
yeah I think taking jumbo makes you incredibly high without warning, and the problem is that your friends won't tell you what to expect till you get high, at which you start being confused if they're lying to you or not. you were hallucinating though, it happened with me and I thought I was mad but when I remember it now, I just laugh.
bro what i experience was way pass hallucination, it was damn real and to make matter worse i dreamnt about it dat same night.it scared d shit out of me
Re: My First Time Getting High by intheclouds: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
bro what i experience was way pass hallucination, it was damn real and to make matter worse i dreamnt about it dat same night.it scared d shit out of me
lol.. that's hallucination, you see something that you think is real but it's not, i felt the same way but it took a lot of convincing for me to calm down.. in your case you were too scared of what has happening inside you. trust me it's hallucination
Re: My First Time Getting High by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
intheclouds:
lol.. that's hallucination, you see something that you think is real but it's not, i felt the same way but it took a lot of convincing for me to calm down.. in your case you were too scared of what has happening inside you. trust me it's hallucination
if u say so bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Finally Revealed / Sars Kill A Trader / Morgaged Destiny Of Nigerian Youths For A Bag Of Rice, Vegetable Oil And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.