Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Plz Epp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Epp (952 Views)

The Foolishness Of 'who Virginity Epp'. / Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2017
My gurlfrnd Court me trying 2 hit on her friend. She saw my massages on her frndz phone ao I was flirting with her nd ao I wanted 2 tak her frnd on a date. She saw everything and ao I told her frnd no 2 let her kw about it. Nw I fill so guilty and bad. Plz nairalanders I nid help n advise

queensekxy amarabae trustyshoess sunshineg lsofdk frankraj ahcb shinarlaura ngozi123 attackgat jayceon biafrabushboy laveda refiner genea rosieluv falconey sinaj victornezzar rosalieene bibijay123 kinginvagina madgoat lastmumu amarabae myfantasies tossie101 decomaniaboss madridguy nnamdikanu tosyne2much lawlahdey
Re: Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2017
cococandy sexybbstar optional1 chumzypinky ikp120 makydebbie refiner ikombe subtlemee ayamconfidence skarlett ifakiland jodha kimbraa quivah mofeoluwadassah lewaluv misscongeniality cerowo rukkydelta hibiscus76 eyinjuege pweetyjuddy leprezident geekybabe iamj airforce1 divay22 lalas247 mhisbliss ryabcool
Re: Plz Epp by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Plz Epp by IamSINZ(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2017
What exactly are we to do?
Re: Plz Epp by samtinx(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
cheesy grin after u don form player ontop ur healthy relationship now,u dey fine coaches 2 wipe ur sheet abi??,ogbeni enjoy "the consequence of a player",enjoy d red card

3 Likes

Re: Plz Epp by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2017
How E Take Concern Us? You Put Yourself In The Mess So Enjoy It
Re: Plz Epp by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Why did you want to take her friend on a date? If you were tired of her, it would have been better to break up with her. And of all people to try that with, you chose her friend? IMO she would be stupid to take you back
Re: Plz Epp by rosieluv(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
My gurlfrnd Court me trying 2 hit on her friend. She saw my massages on her frndz phone ao I was flirting with her nd ao I wanted 2 tak her frnd on a date. She saw everything and ao I told her frnd no 2 let her kw about it. Nw I fill so guilty and bad. Plz nairalanders I nid help n advise

queensekxy amarabae trustyshoess sunshineg lsofdk frankraj ahcb shinarlaura ngozi123 attackgat jayceon biafrabushboy laveda refiner genea rosieluv falconey sinaj victornezzar rosalieene bibijay123 kinginvagina madgoat lastmumu amarabae myfantasies tossie101 decomaniaboss madridguy nnamdikanu tosyne2much lawlahdey
and her friend agreed to go on a date with you? both of you deserve each other, just save your girl from future heartbreak undecided

at least you feel guilty for flirting, some guys would still claim right
Re: Plz Epp by Demmtek(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nothing wey i no dey see for NL these days evryone just wanna b famous the hustle is real, Mr player you dey play you girl like rice and spagetti kontinue !
Re: Plz Epp by madgoat(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

Feeling guilty because of what? Abeg free your mind. If she wants to go let her go. Focus on the friend if she's fine and you like her.
Re: Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2017
rosieluv:

and her friend agreed to go on a date with you? both of you deserve each other, just save your girl from future heartbreak undecided

at least you feel guilty for flirting, some guys would still claim right
no she didn't. She took picz of my messages on her phone nd showd my gurlfrnd nd now my gurlfrnd say we ar ova
Re: Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2017
madgoat:

Feeling guilty because of what? Abeg free your mind. If she wants to go let her go. Focus on the friend if she's fine and you like her.
her frnd difnt agree for me. I lost bot ways
Re: Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Demmtek:
Nothing wey i no dey see for NL these days evryone just wanna b famous the hustle is real, Mr player you dey play you girl like rice and spagetti kontinue !
I end up playin meself
Re: Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:55am On Nov 01, 2017
trustyshoess:
Why did you want to take her friend on a date? If you were tired of her, it would have been better to break up with her. And of all people to try that with, you chose her friend? IMO she would be stupid to take you back
cry cry cry
Re: Plz Epp by donMIG(m): 2:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Just carry that cross...what has been don has been done....if she she has ecery ryt to ealk away man....bur still just give her a break....she needs tym to tink ..den just remain her friend n gently crawl back into her life
Re: Plz Epp by boxer022(m): 3:03am On Nov 01, 2017
I believe that you are the cause of your own problems. How can you have a girlfriend and is attempting to have another relationship with another girl, not just any other girl for that matter but her friend. You have to bear the consequences for your actions.
Re: Plz Epp by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2017
boxer022:
I believe that you are the cause of your own problems. How can you have a girlfriend and is attempting to have another relationship with another girl, not just any other girl for that matter but her friend. You have to bear the consequences for your actions.
yes I kw but wat can I do to win my gurlfrnd bak?
Re: Plz Epp by rosieluv(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
no she didn't. She took picz of my messages on her phone nd showd my gurlfrnd nd now my gurlfrnd say we ar ova
then you deserve it, just let her be
Re: Plz Epp by boxer022(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
yes I kw but wat can I do to win my gurlfrnd bak?
To be sincere with you, I don't see anything you can do to win her back as no girl in her right senses will come back to you after what you did.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Changing Dress In Front Of Uncle / Marrying Oyibo Divorcee / Scientists Reveal The Best Age To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.