Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,538 members, 7,965,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos (21330 Views)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / Nigerian Man Threatens To Rape Lady After She Refused To Date Him / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by morereb10: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
na wa ooooo
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hunnnn,lets watch what we keep inside our vehicles too,who knows probably the GTB logo holder on the rear mirror attract them,they will think she is a staff, hunnnn God will save us in this country.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
chloedogie:

I went to check your profile before making any comment. Seeing the day you registered gives me an idea of your age because I've bn on nairaland since 2005 myself and made me to cool temper. But this your comment is very disgusting. From criticizing the govt to talking about the items in the car. You have no singe human feeling for the blood stain on the car seat? Common you must be a parent or a potential one. You could have done better honestly. Just kindly edit this your comment doesn't speak well of you.

I went to check your profile before making any comment: Yes, it is public

Seeing the day you registered gives me an idea of your age because I've bn on nairaland since 2005 myself and made me to cool temper: Does it matter?

But this your comment is very disgusting: Yours stinks.

From criticizing the govt to talking about the items in the car: Did you not observe the full stops in the post?

You have no singe human feeling for the blood stain on the car seat?: Do I look like her attacker?

Common you must be a parent or a potential one: Does it matter?

You could have done better honestly.: Really?

Just kindly edit this your comment doesn't speak well of you.: Take it and edit angry
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by ACE1010: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na Wa ooo. This call for a serious concern. Sorry my dear sister and get well soonest!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by gloriteyemi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode's traffic sef..the worst is that he is not doing anything to end traffic in Lagos angry

Useless government...

But this victim is dirty cry

See the nonsense in the car who knows how the car boot would look like...makeup tissue etc
Your observation is not right. Ambode is doing a lot to improving the traffic situation in Lagos.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
gloriteyemi:

Your observation is not right. Ambode is doing a lot to improving the traffic situation in Lagos.

Show the indicators?

- The traffic seems to have increased by two-fold since the last eight months...entering Mainland from Oworon Shoki is a nightmare
- From Oshodi to Ikeja is no joke from Agege Motor Road
- Airport Road to Ikeja (through Toll gate) is tough.
- Victoria Island to Surulere from 3pm is unpredictable
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by UfuomaUN(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
meforyou1:
Naija police. The worst in the whole wide world.
That's how my cousin's bus encountered armed robbers on lokoja - okene road and sped off. Got to a police checkpoint and told them that robbers were on their trail. The police entered their vehicle and zoomed off. And the robbers arrived. My cousin and fellow passengers ran into the bush to save their dear lives since our worthless police had left them to die.

For real grin grin grin Nigeria needs a serious overhaul
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by gozzlin: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
If she had a gun, she'd have blasted their heads of. Gun ownership laws in Nigeria should be reviewed.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by bigboss80s(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
You do not need a gun to deter attackers.

What you need is reinforced windows. A material is applied to your windows that makes it virtually unbreakable, even with a massive stone or sledge hammer.

Call this numbers to get your windows reinforced and your tires bulletproof(and puncture proof).

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by indomielomo: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
What is that in the third picture? shocked
that is where the doctor stitch her skin.........fresh body
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Afritop(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
angry
Just imagine the useless excuse the police gave. Assuming the robbers were caught by a mob and tyres rolled on their head, the police will be the first person to rescue them and they will singing in the media that they prevented jungle justice
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by chloedogie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Keneking:

I went to check your profile before making any comment: Yes, it is public

Seeing the day you registered gives me an idea of your age because I've bn on nairaland since 2005 myself and made me to cool temper: Does it matter?

But this your comment is very disgusting: Yours stinks.

From criticizing the govt to talking about the items in the car: Did you not observe the full stops in the post?

You have no singe human feeling for the blood stain on the car seat?: Do I look like her attacker?

Common you must be a parent or a potential one: Does it matter?

You could have done better honestly.: Really?

Just kindly edit this your comment doesn't speak well of you.: Take it and edit angry

No problem. But if you are doing like this i wonder what all these kids on nairaland would be doing. Don't be annoyed I quote you.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by aril: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Consider having one of the following for maximum protection. All ladies must carry a paper spray or a stun gun always....

These pieces of info was extracted from the link below and was edited....

https://www.tbotech.com/blog/ranking-top-5-self-defense-products-carry

Pepper Spray

For an affordable and easy defense, consider pepper spray. Many people love pepper spray because it’s a simple and effective tool.

Paper spray only slows down an attacker, it doesn’t immobilize them. As a result, someone can still grab and tackle you while suffering from the spray. So if you ever need to spray an attacker make sure you target his/her eyes or nose.

Pepper spray is a good diversion if you know how to use it properly. Choose a well-made product that has a mechanism to prevent accidental discharge. You don’t want pepper spray all over your purse or pocket!

Keep in mind that rain or wind can affect the usefulness of the spray so you may want to carry other self defense products as well. Remember when spraying target the eyes or nose.

Self-Defense Keychains

Sometimes the best way to free of danger is to let others know you need help. A loud noise can startle an assailant, bring attention, and alert others that you want assistance.

A self-defense keychain is one of the most practical self defense products for this purpose. It is small, easy to carry, and generally accessible. Most of us are not far from our keys when we are out of the house!

Because an alarm does not stop an attack, It’s best as a backup self-defense device.

However, many criminals are looking to do quick work without anyone noticing, so an alarm may cause them to flee. So, try and get a laud alarm on the go that can easily catch almost everyone attention to you when press it.

Tasers and Stun Guns

Stun guns have to be in contact with the attacker to be effective, while you can use tasers up to 15 feet away. Tasers must be aimed, but using a stun gun can put you at risk because you have to get closer to an assailant.

Both are extremely useful because they immobilize your attacker for several seconds. This can buy you the time you need to run away to a safe distance.

With a taser or stun gun, you need to be sure that an attacker cannot take it from you in a close-quarters fight. Get self-defense training and practice specifically how you would use the device.

Some tasers and stun guns have snatch prevention. There are plates along the side that will shock the attacker if they try to take the weapon from you. This can be very helpful in keeping someone from using the device against you.

Remember that even the sound of the taser alone can scare your attacker away.

Good luck to finding a good self defense product that will be within your reach whenever the need to use it arises..

Oh by the way.... I should be bringing in some nice stun guns and paper spray by early January. If you ever need one contact me...

Aril...

1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wait o, na shoe maker do that sewing/ stitching. Sorry madam na so life be for this we kon3
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by MLK22555: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
The last picture Show the Robbers didnt take all the money, They left 50Naira on the floor grin grin grin grin
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady identified as Oki Adejoke, has recounted her ordeal in the hands of traffic robbers in Lagos. According to the lady, she and her sister in-law were coming from a function at 7.30pm on d 15th of October when the sad incident happened on Eko bridge in Lagos.

Her car window was smashed by the men of the underworld in traffic as they started stabbing her with knife and requesting for her phone and belongings at the same time.

The lady who revealed she was helpless , said that she was stabbed on her lap, arm and stomach by the hoodlums before a motorist who saw the robbery - hit one of the thieves very hard with his car...

According to the distraught lady, they met some policemen few meters after the robbery scene as they told them what happened. Rather than helping them, the police allegedly told them they could do nothing about it because another police was near the scene.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lady-cries-attacked-traffic-robbers-lagos-photos.html
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by totorimi: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
This robberies during traffic has been going on for long especially at Apongbon, Mile2, Ojo, ikeja, Oke afa, ikorodu road, lekki road, ozumba mbadiwe street etc

The police has proven their inability to curb this form of crime because they can't just be everywhere

The only way out is for Lagosians to look out for each other in traffic. If you sight anything raise alarm let all men within the scene come out and grab the thief and do it our way right there and then. They are usually afraid and maybe one or two, holding maybe a knife.
This is the way we can help our selves.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by olusledge: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:

It will become a biggie if it happens to you or any woman in your family dude!!
try to understand what i meant ....it means it happens all the time
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by M3A16(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ah! For God sake, just to collect a phone and perhaps and some cash that the owner worked so hard to get and you bastards nearly claimed someone's life........When they are being caught, what would they give as a reason(s) for doing this horrible thing?

No unrepented wicked deserves mercy, no matter how long you have stayed in this horrific act and think you are perfect and smart, your end is near and it will be as bad as anything else.......

Awon omo irankiran
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
so somebody cannot drive her 2013 Toyota Siena in peace again.,..
this is just terrible
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
this is just terrible
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
this is just terrible
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
BOYS AINT SMILING AGAIN OOOOO

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Which part of the body is zat.... SMH
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by ebinyi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
sweet lap
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thank God she was not killed.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by lexylexy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
frenzyduchess:
New trend in Lagos, where people are attacked in traffic

There's nothing new about the trend. It's been going on for years. I've had a gun pointed at me in traffic on mile 2 bridge. That was way back 2011. The police and govt don't care, they don't care about us.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na wah o, I just can't imagine, traffic of all places, this guys get mind sha
lexylexy:

There's nothing new about the trend. It's been going on for years. I've had a gun pointed at me in traffic on mile 2 bridge. That was way back 2011. The police and govt don't care, they don't care about us.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by chieni(f): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
this world is becoming scary day by day. you cannot drive car in peace again?
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by pajeroi(f): 3:24am On Nov 01, 2017
na was o!
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by iukpe: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Lagos police is taking too long to act on these incidents. I know criminals will always change tactics, but kudos to the police on the anti ritualist operations and anti pick-pockets operations in different parts of Lagos, worthy of emulation by other states.
The traffic robbery thing is putting lives at risk and cannot be allowed one more day.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Emekayoung(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
That's the stitched wound where she was stabbed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Who Failed JAMB Again Dies After Taking Rat Poison / Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) / Police Arrest Officer Who Beat FUTA Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.