Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Do You Act When You Are A Suspect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Act When You Are A Suspect (980 Views)

How Did You Act After Mistakenly Buying Airtime / Barry Jhay Is Still A Suspect - Kashy's Brother, Rina Reveals Autopsy Result / Think Before You Act! Check Out 3 Things To Consider Before Starting An Office R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Act When You Are A Suspect by classicalbenson(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2017
please my fellow nairalanders,I type this piece with a very heavy heart.there is this place I used to chill at in other to charge my phones and catch up with trending events along with some of my hommies but yesterday the owner of the shop was robbed. now I know I am a suspect, I have already sympathized with the owner but what should I do from now henceforth.
Re: How Do You Act When You Are A Suspect by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2017
♤If you clean-act normal cool

♤ If not.... BOLT!
Re: How Do You Act When You Are A Suspect by danieljessy: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Goan confess joor grin

"The wicked runneth when no man chaseth" cheesy
Re: How Do You Act When You Are A Suspect by bro4u: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
why are you bothered with something you know nothing about

(1) (Reply)

Is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Overrated? / New Member / Paypal Flasher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.