Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

See Interesting Reasons Why I Think Wealth Is Good. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Interesting Reasons Why I Think Wealth Is Good. (396 Views)

Interesting Reasons To Work With An Interior Designer / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Not Every Wealth Is A Legitimate Wealth.be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Interesting Reasons Why I Think Wealth Is Good. by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmm...
I got thinking 'bout riches...very deeply...
...and compiled these interesting reasons why I thing wealth is good.
It has been said, that:
1. "...money answereth all things".
2. "...a rich man's wealth is his defence".
3. "...the rich ruleth over the poor"...+"the rich will never cease to rule over the poor".
4. "...for by his wealth, is a man saved".
5. "...a man's riches is his ransom for his life".
6. "...wealth and honour goeth together".
7. "...honour never departs from the doorsteps of the rich".
8. "...riches and honour are a delight to the soul".
9. "...the rich lendeth to the poor".
10. "...the poor worketh for the rich"...+"the poor will never cease to work for the rich".
11. "...when a man is rich, even his enemies respect him".
12. "...when a man is rich, his foolery is often condoned and sometimes even applauded".
"13. "...a rich man's judgment is hardly ever rejected".
14. "...sometimes, a rich man's word is law".
17. "...sometimes nature can be bent for the rich".
18. "...it is better to be rich than to be handsome".
+:
19. It is often a great honour when a rich man visits you.
20. Many people feel grateful when a rich man greets them...even if he says just "hello" to them.
21. Money rules the world.
22. Money makes the world go round.
23. Money rocks.
24. Money makes great things to happen.
25. Moneyy makes people happy. cool
26. Every society respects the rich. cool
27. Many societies...
...practically worship wealth! cool
28. The poor have no voice where the rich are.
29. Many times, riches tend to attract good things and more riches.
30. When the rich talk, the poor have no option but to listen. cool
31. Contrary to the old saying that "money cannot buy happiness",...sometimes, money can actually buy happiness! cool
32. Society favours the rich. cool
What do you think 'bout these?

(1) (Reply)

Six Step To Success (ehelifeblog) / BREAKING: Kidnapper Evans Faces Another Terrible Defeat In Court / Paradise Papers: Zenith Bank’s Chair, Jim Ovia Agrees To Refund £11m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.