Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Powerocks Micro USB Car Charger Review (charger For Almost All Devices) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Powerocks Micro USB Car Charger Review (charger For Almost All Devices) (300 Views)

Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices / TECNO Fast Car Charger Unboxing & Review! - How FAST Is It? / Full Features Of Harmony OS, As Huawei Unveils The OS For All Devices (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerocks Micro USB Car Charger Review (charger For Almost All Devices) by blogincomes: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ever wondered why car owners make the mistake of buying fake chargers and end up spending huge sum of money on car chargers as they travel from places to places, well this is basically because private car owners and commercial drivers do not seem to have the basic knowledge of car chargers and which has better lasting ability than another. Instead they jump into buying car chargers at random and pray it serves them better than the spoilt last one which was bought along the roadside by car gadgets hawkers (In Nigeria).

In this effect, we wished to write a review of the last car charger we used which was bought exactly on 28th March 2017. We decided to keep it this long before writing this review so we could boldly say whatever we wish to say here about the Powerocks micro USB Car charger.

Few days before I bought the Powerocks micro USB car charger, I was checking out jumia online deals on car gadgets because that was exactly what I was looking for, then I stumbled upon this Powerocks micro USB Car charger specifically designed to catch the awe of everyone who gazed on it.

I decided to give this awesome car charger a trial and know if it was worth the rush and behold it was worth the benefit of the doubt I gave to it. As I stated earlier, I have used this Powerocks micro USB car charger for 3 months now and nothing to be disturbed about, its still safe and sound and from my presumptions it may still go a long way in usage.

As it is being reffered to as the perfect companion for your mobile devices I never doubted the given name. For as long as I have used this device and it served me well I wished to bring to the entire public my review and experience with this wonderful device (Powerocks Micro USB Car Charger). As every other review goes, we have to start from somewhere and we are already doing so;

Product information

Stay charged while on the go with the Powerocks universal car charger. This car charger is the ideal acessory for use with your microUSB device, including phones, MP3 players, your Powerocks joystick, and more. It plugs directly into your cars DC port for convenient charging on the go, and includes a micro USB plug that connects directly to your device so you will never have to worry about carrying a spare cable. And also for added convenience, the charger also includes a built-in light so you can easily see when the charger is powered on.

Product features.....

Read on: http://blogincomes.com/powerocks-micro-usb-car-charger-review-charger-almost-devices/

(1) (Reply)

Phone Industry Going Gaga / How To Hide Pictures On Apple Ipad, Iphone And Ipod Touch / Need Infinix Flash Charger for my Tecno L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.