Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine (474 Views)

N-Power: FMHDSD To Empower 40 Borno Youths / Empower Nigerians 2021 / Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by desmond2pk: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
My birthday is coming up and I want to use the opportunity to empower some one with a tokunbo car washing machine to start a car wash business.
The person must be someone who truly needs it. Someone who has no one to help.
The person must be from the north.
The person must have a place to use the machine to start a car wash business.
Interested people should call or send message to my whatsapp number.
Questions will be asked and if possible some verifications will be required.
The right person will be gifted with the machine.
Desmond2pk

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Only genuine people should come in here please.... Someone who really needs it. Not someone that will.collect it and go sell it!!
God bless your kind heart Op
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by desmond2pk: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Only genuine people should come in here please....
Someone who really needs it.
Not someone that will.collect it and go sell it!!

God bless your kind heart Op
Thanks bro, for helping me to make it clearer.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by desmond2pk: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Front page pls
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
desmond2pk:
Thanks bro, for helping me to make it clearer.
You welcome bro. Our people can be funny. Good you edited the first post with so much details now.
Stay blessed bro.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by Singlecliq: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
cc lalasticlala
We need this on front page
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Empower Someone With Car Washing Machine by desmond2pk: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Our aim is to help someone who has no helper. Someone without job. I 've seen people from the north so I know how helpless some people are in that area. If you can tell us your story and proof it. You might become the lucky one.

(1) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Blogger/writer Partner Needed / Customer Service Partner Recruitment At Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.