Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,086 members, 7,939,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says (630 Views)

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Sharon Ezeamaka: I Am A Feminist, I Don’t Have Time For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says by adetoyipeter(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka

A self-professed feminist, Sharon Ezeamaka launched her acting career at the age of five with her appearance in the movie, ‘Narrow Escape’ alongside Nollywood juggernaut, Pete Edochie.

Ever since, she has progressed into appearing in dozens of movies and TV series much to viewers’ delight.

In this chat, Sharon reveals that she is a feminist and doesn’t have time for men.

See chat below……

The feminist movement is…?

I’m a feminist! Let’s start from there. I don’t joke with that part of my life. I’m a feminist. I’ve been a feminist since before it became a ‘thing’. I’ve always been a feminist.

How do you describe your version of feminism, as there are different types?

For me, whenever someone says, ‘you are a feminist?’ I’m like, ‘have you gone to the dictionary to know what that word means?’ It just basically means someone who believes that men and women should have equal opportunities; economically, socially and in every area of their lives, and I don’t think that is far-fetched. I think that if I work hard for something, I should be able to get it whether I am a man or a woman. It means that I believe that we should have equal opportunities. Just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I can’t do this because I’m a girl.

You are not single are you?

I am.

Searching?

No.

Why?

I don’t have the time. I mean, being in a relationship is fun but I feel like there are times in your life when you need to be by yourself, because you are trying to evolve as a person and figure out what you want and it’s hard to do that when there is someone else’s feelings you have to consider on everything. I am not searching; I’m happy, single and okay with it.

After your secondary school, did you advance to the university?

I didn’t want to.

Why is that?

I don’t know, maybe because I have spent a long time being an actor. I didn’t just want to go to school just for… ‘Okay she went to school’. I am going to school in a couple of years to study film. I figured if I have to go to university, I might as well do something I cared about. Get some experience and do something that I really, really love, something that I can actually use in my real life.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/dont-time-men-upcoming-actress-sharon-ezeamaka-says/

Re: I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says by Paulosky1900: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin when she clocks 35 her eyes will clear....for now no comments
Re: I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
I think it's rude to refer to her as an "upcoming actress". I'm not a fan but Sharon was one of the most recognised child stars when she was younger. Someone who has been acting for more than a decade and whose name rings a bell is definitely not "upcoming". She might not be doing so many movies presently but calling her an upcoming actress does not cut it. "Former child star" is more polite, that is if you got a problem with just calling her an actress.
P.S: I've only seen her on Dear mother and Shuga but I wouldn't dispute her fame.
Re: I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says by MrsEvakinqz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Firstly op, she's not an upcoming, she's has been on the screen since she was 8 or 100 if not younger dan dat..

#back to da topic..

She's just s f*cking attention seeker..
Re: I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says by shabzy95(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dat 1 na her own business.. naso dem go talk 1st
Re: I Don’t Have Time For Men – Upcoming Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka Says by kokoA(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just one good d!KC will change her view..

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson And The Rock Who Would You Prefer In Fast&furious9 / Video Adefowoju Ayodele October Visit To Two Orphanage Homes / Sola Sobowale, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Others Turn Up For Banky W And Adesua’s Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.